20

"Let's watch a movie." I suggest after taking a sip of my hot chocolate. He nods and takes out a remote, the tv comes to life and Netflix pops up. I take the remote from him and scroll through movies.

Miss Bala, pops up and I smile as I read the movie description. I love action and especially when there are gangsters and drug dealers involved.

The movie starts playing and I snuggle closer to Ares who drapes an arm around my shoulders. I take in a sharp breath as the guy shows the girl how to shoot.

"That's so hot and romantic." I mumble to myself and Ares pauses the movie and turns to me.
"Hey I'm watching the hot gangleader." I complain and he looks angry.

"You think that guy is hot?" He asks his tone laced with disgust.

"Of course, I've always had a thing for bad boys. Gangsters, mob bosses and cartel leaders are so hot and they literally kill for the woman they love. If that isn't hot and sexy then I don't know what is." I say feeling the need to defend myself.

"You think killing someone is sexy?" He asks and i shake my head.

"No, listen to me, just knowing that your husband or boyfriend is feared and respected is attractive to me. A lot of women may differ but a strong man is something that I've always wanted. A man who is willing to go against the entire world for his woman is what I find attractive. And seeing him in control of other men without needing to be ruthless to prove it is sexy. A man is supposed to be the head of the house and dominate the woman and I will be submissive if my husband wants me to be but he needs to dominant not controlling." I state matter of factly

"You want a man in control? A strong man who is dominant and possessive? Would you want to learn how to shoot?" He asks and i nod.

"Of course I would. Do you know how?" I ask and he chuckles and then I remember who I'm talking to.

"Baby, I lead an entire mafia but I guess I never gave you much to believe that, I just don't want to scare you off." He explains.

"How did you get in the mafia?" I ask but realise that that's probably confidential.

"I was fifteen, my mom was sick, brain tumour. Dad worked day and night but we didn't have enough money to pay for the operation so I put on my big boy shoes and went to Kevin. He told me about this gang that I could join and earn some fast money, I joined and within a month I was their best asset. I still didn't have enough to pay for the operation so... I took out the leader Mick and started rulling over them ad within another two weeks I could pay for the operation." He explains and i nod.

"Since I was the youngest gangleader around the other gangs challenged me. Kevin stood by my side and I took the other leaders out one by one and took their gang members. In about 5 months or so I had the biggest gang in Moscow and word spread like wildfire that a 15 hear old ruled the streets of Moscow. I met the Don of the Russian mafia Drac, we made a deal but I had a feeling that he would sabotage me so before he could I killed him in front of his own followers. And at 16 I became the leader of the Russian mafia. I ruled for two years and came to America after and I started shipping weapons and drugs in and out of the country." He says and i listen intently.

"Two years of successful business later I met Rebecca and nine months layer the boys were born. I neglected my shipments and I was caught. Went to jail for two years and when I came out I found out that Rebecca was the one who tipped the cops off. She was angry that I didn't want to continue on this forced relationship anymore. I almost killed her but Kevin stopped me, after looking at my boys I realised that I didn't want them to grow up hating me for killing their mother. Even if she was a bitch, I got custody of them but she gets to visit them twice a week. As the years went on my power grew and I only focused on my boys and my work. Now I am the most feared man in America, Moscow and Italy." He says ending his story and now I hate Rebecca even more than I did before.

"So you didn't finish school?" I ask

"I did, I just didn't go to university but I have a PhD in business management. The power of money, I can get you one too." He says like we're talking about the weather.

"No thanks, how can you live in a town where no one rat's you out to the cops?" I ask

"They're afraid of me, the others work for me and live here with their families whereas the others owe me ad are paying off their dept." He explains.

"What do you do?" I ask

"Drug trafficking, hijacking, bank robberies, weapons smuggling, money laundering and murder." He admits

"You've never... raped?" I ask hesitantly

"No, it disgusts me and I don't even let my men have their way with a woman under my watch." He says and i nod.

"I wanted to join the army since I started high school to be a sniper." I tell him my deepest darkest secret.

"A sniper?" He asks shocked as I nod.

"Yeah, I even took mathematics and not mathematical literacy. The way they plan everything beforehand for weeks and only have one chance to make the shot is just so thrilling." I say

"My baby wants to be a sniper. Forget the movie." He says and gets up. He walks to the walk in closet and comes back moments later wearing a vest and grey sweatpants. He gives me a pair of sweatpants and I raise my eyebrows at him.
"Just put it on and come with me." He says

"Turn around." I say ad he gives me a bored look.

"I just helped you put in a tampon I think we're past the shyness stage." He says and i roll my eyes and pull on the sweatpants. I struggle to get it over my ass but it fits snuggly around my waist, but I need to tuck the hems in because they're way too long.
"Let's go. " he says and takes my hand.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘