15 😘

WARNING!!!!!!: EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD.
NOT FOR UNDER 18
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!
LOVE YA
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The walls are a light grey, matching the wooden floors. The bed is much bigger than a normal king size one and stands in the middle with a big black headboard accompanied by black silk sheets. The carpet is a fluffy large dark grey one and a black and gold couch is positioned at the foot of the bed, the intriquite designes matching the ones on the headboard.

A modern fireplace is on a wall a few feet away from the bed and a large tv hangs above it. A tinted glass wall behind the bed shows the beautiful night sky above us. A sitting area with black and gold themes is to the right of the room with a few bookshelves and on the other side there is a fully furnished bar with a office space next to it. Behind the glass wall I can see what looks like railing that matches the staircase so I suppose there is a balcony out there. Two large doors on either side of the room leaf to what I suppose is the walk in closet as well as the master bathroom. The most expensive homes got nothing on this bedroom.

"It's beautiful." I say as I make my way over to the bed that is as high as my waist. I hoist myself up and sit on the side of the bed, I run my hands across the smoothe sheets and smile at the feeling under my palms.

"Not as beautiful as you." Ares says as he comes to stand between my spread out legs.
"The way you handled my kids today just made me fall in love with you so much more." He says and places his lips on mine as his left hand settles on my waist and the right goes into my hair.

His lips are hot and moist against mine as he softly bites my bottom lip. His tongue finds it's way into my mouth and before I know it he's laying me back on the bed. He moves down to kiss the side of my neck and starts sucking on the base of my neck where a thousand tingles explode all over my body.

My breathing increases along with my heartrate, the butterflies in my stomach go wild and my hands tug slightly at his silky soft hair. I wrap my legs around his waist and tilt my head back as he continues to suck, nibble and bite at the spot. My back arches as a soft moan leaves my lips.

"Ares..." I whisper his name slowly and he licks the spot one last time before looking at me with love and lust filled grey eyes. I can see the storm behind them, the storm he's fighting with his heart and mind. With what he wants and what he thinks I need.

"I love you so much Aphrodite my goddess of beauty." He says

"And I love you, Ares my god of war." I say
"I'll tell you when to stop but don't stop now." I say with a smile.

"Are you sure?" He asks and i nod.

He smiles and gives me a slow passion filled kiss that has my eyes closing to enjoy the feeling. His big hands roam all over my body before stopping on my thighs where the hem of my dress is.

"Can I take this off?" He asks and i nod.

He pulls it off me and throws it on the floor before standing up and looking at me. With nothing but my red lacy underwear on. I didn't put a shorts on under my dress today and now I'm glad that I didn't.

"You don't know what red does to me my love. You are a masterpiece." He says before getting back on me and kissing from my jaw to the valley between my breasts. I bite my bottom lip as his big hands cup my breasts through the bra and move it down. The bra springs back up as he let's it go and my nipples harden instantly.

His hands move behind me and stop on the bra as he looks at me for the go ahead. I nod my head and that's all the motivation he needs as my bra goes flying across the room. His hands  kneed and play with my breasts as he sucks on one nipple then the other. The amazing feeling rushing through me has my hands grabbing at his hair and my back arching off the bed and up at him.

His lips move further down and he leaves a trail of open mouth kisses down my stomach. He hooks his fingers into the waistband of my panty and pulls it up. I watch as he looks at my pussy and smiles.

"So wet and ready for me." He says and pulls the panty down and throws it over my head. I close my legs immediately and put my hands there to cover it.
"You want me to stop love?" He asks and stands up on his feet again.

"I...I don't know." I say
"Just..." I start and sit up and pull at the hem of his shirt. He pulls it over his head and throws it on the floor. I run my hands over his rock hard chest lock my legs around his waist once again.
"Sit." I say and he does as he's told and I straddle him. I kiss his neck and I feel something hard, like a belt buckle press against my completely exposed opening.
"Umm. Ares, your belt buckle is hurting me." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"That's my dick love." He says and i put my head into the crook of his neck. A chuckle leaves him as he strokes my hair.

I thought it was a belt buckle?! Why is it so hard though!?

I take a deep breath and kiss his chest softly. I hear a groan of approval from his lips and my hips start moving on their own. His hands immediately find their way to my waist and he groans but this time louder. I feel the hard thing poking me again but this time I don't care. I continue kissing his neck and lips as my hips dance on his.

"Ugh Aphrodite, you're going to be the death of me." He groans out and I smile as I bite my lip once again. He flips us over so that I'm laying on the bed and he slides off me. He starts pacing with his hands running through his hair.

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"There are so many things I want to do to you right now. But you're not ready and I understand so tell me to stop." He says

"Ares, you told me that you were hungry right? So eat me." I say and I think we're both surprised at that.

"Say it again." He says.

"I want you to eat me out." I say with more confidence this time.

What did I just get myself into!?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘