52

The rays of the sun shine on my face early in the morning.

"Wake up princess." I hear Ares say in my ear but I push him away.

"Two more minutes." I mumble and drift back into sleep.

My sleep is once again disturbed but this time I find myself moaning. I'm laying on my back with Ares between my legs as he eats me out.

"Ares! Oh God!" I moan loudly as he sucks harder and pushes two fingers inside of me.

My fingers grip his hair tightly as my head falls back. This feels so good. We haven't had sex since he found out about me not being able to have kids. Just as I'm about to climax he pulls away from my pussy and looks into my shocked eyes.

He suddenly jumps off the bed and goes into the closet. He comes out moments later with a scary looking vibrator or dildo, I'm not sure.

"Wanna be ontop?" He asks with a sly smirk and I nod.

He lays down and pulls me onto him and i can already feel his erection at my entrance. He's already naked so I pull my pajama shirt over my head and Ares immediately latches onto one of my breasts. I push his long hard dick into my dripping wet pussy and moan loudly as he stretches my walls.

"You way be ontop but I'm in control okay?" He says and i pout but nod.
"Squat." He simply says and i give him a confused look.
"Just do what I'm telling you to do." He says and i roll my eyes. It takes a bit of time but I finally manage to squat but his dick slipped out.

"I don't get this." I mumble. He puts his hands just below my ads and pulls at my pussy lips. He thrusts in, Hard.

I scream at how fast and deep he's going. He's never been this deep before... I like it. I'm holding onto his arched knees for dear life when he suddenly stops. I'm out of breath and i can see the sweat forming on his forehead.

"I need to hold you while I fuck you so you're going to hold the vibrator and if you don't you won't get your birthday present." He warns and i furrow my brows.

"Birthday?" I question and then it hits me. Today is my birthday, I'm officially 18.

"Happy birthday princess." He says with a chuckle and plants a soft kiss on my lips before picking up the vibrator and giving it to me.
"Now put it on and press it against your clit." He commands and i do as he says and my body jerks once the vibrator makes contact with my sensitive pussy.
"Good girl. Keep it there." He warns and i nod as he shoves himself back into me.

"Ah!" I shout out in pleasure as he fucks me hard and rough. The vibrations against my clit run through my body as I feel each inch of me tingle in pleasure.

I feel a knot forming in the bottom of my stomach and Ares picks up speed. At this point in shouting extremely loudly and tears threaten to spill. It hurts a bit but the pleasure is immense. My hand with the vibrator doesn't waver from my clit as I feel myself clench around the love of my life's dick. My legs shake, my head falls back, my eyes roll to the back of my head all as I shout his name over and over again. He doesn't stop however and keeps thrusting, the vibrations against my clit become too much so I pull it away.

"What did I tell you princess?" Ares asks in a deep voice.

"It's too much! I can't... Ah!" I shout struggling to make a complete sentence. Ares is holding all of my weight at this point and he nods in understanding.

I feel a second climax coming on and this time I see stars. Ares quickly flips us over and puts my legs on his shoulders. As he thrusts I feel him put his thumb into my butthole and slide it in and out slowly. I'm getting used to it and it's pleasureful.

"Baby I love you." I say as I play with my breasts and he smirks before leaning down and planting a quick kiss on my lips.

"I love you too." He says and i feel myself clench around his dick. I squirt  on him, myself and the bed as he keeps thrusting and slowly rubs my clit.
"I love it when you squirt for me." He says with a husky voice in my ear. A few thrusts later he cums inside of me and I moan in content.

"Wake me up like this every morning." I say after he pulls out of me. He lays down beside me and I crawl onto his chest.

"Only you." He says and kisses me deeply. When we pull away I softly bite down on his bottom lip and pull then I let it go.

"I really like biting you." I and he chuckles.

"I've noticed." He says and i jump off the bed on shaky legs.

"Where's my gift?" I ask excitedly and he shakes his head with a tiny smile. He picks up the vibrator and goes into the closet, he comes out a second later with two black bags in his hands.

"Wear this, your gift isn't really something I can bring into the house." He says and i quickly take the bag and run into the bathroom.

I quickly shower, shave everywhere and wash my hair then I open the big black bag. Inside is a beautiful black winter dress with a plunging neckline and wrap around design. It reaches just above my knees and has a thigh high slit. I pair it with black stockings and stilletos, i dry my hair and put it up into a messy bun with a few strands hanging out. I just do a simple Smokey eye with deep red lipstick. I twirl in the full length mirror and smile to myself. I look beautiful.

I wonder what my birthday present will be.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘