24

He pushes me down on the couch and gets on top of me in one swift move. His lips find mine and i feel the anger melt into the kiss. This kiss isn't like the other ones we've shared, no this kiss is demanding. He kisses me like a starved man that has found the fountain of youth.

"You think I would fuck a man?" He asks angrily as he moves back a little

"A man?" I ask

"My secretary is a guy and so is my p.a. women have too much drama." He mumbles the last part but I hear it.

"Oh okay... why did you bite me!?" I say angrily this time and he smirks

"Bevasue you think that I'm fucking a guy." He says and licks the spot where he bit me.
"I would never cheat on you, you know that right?" He asks but I shut up.

I feel his teeth digging into the same spot in my neck, it hurts but my pussy clenched so now I'm confused.

"Yes I know." I say quickly and he licks the spot again as this time I moan a little.
"Why does that hurt but feel good at the same time?" I ask

"You like it?" He asks with a voice that's a bit husker and I nod as I bite my lip.
"Let's stop before I get carried away and your sisters come running in." He says and gets off me.

"I hate you." I say with a pout as I sit up.

"I'm horney as hell and that isn't good right now for us." He says and i roll my eyes with a slight nod.

"Let me go make us something to eat. Why don't you go get the boys and we can all have dinner together?" I suggest and Ares yawns as he stretches.

"Sure, see you in a minute." He says and disappears out the door.

I make my way to the kitchen and start on dinner.

For dinner I make: Baked prawns with
                                    garlic butter,
                                    Roast Saddle of
                                    Venison with a
                                    simple potato salad

And for dessert: Caramel oranges with
                               homemade vanilla
                               ice cream.
(Caramel oranges are a simple dessert made with fresh, juicy oranges and topped with a delicious caramel sauce made of sugar and orange juice and spiced with cinnamon.)

While I'm in the middle of cooking I realise that I don't have the required liqueur to make the caramel oranges.

"Zara could you please watch the venison for a moment? I need to go get something quickly." I ask as she makes her way into the kitchen.

"I could get it for You." She suggests

"No, let me go there is something really specific that I need." I say and call a cab.

Soon I'm in a cab on my way to the nearest liquor store. Once I get there I finally find it, the Van der Hum liqueur. Perfect!

I pay for it and get into a cab, the car stops at a red light and I look out the window at the car next to us an my breath gets caught in my throat.

Peter.

He's in jail

But he's sitting in the car right next to me. I roll my window down to get a better look which was a huge mistake because he sees me and rolls his window down.

"Hey Dee-Dee tell mommy and the girls hi for me. I'll see you soon my little slut." He says and i internally gag.

It's him, it's really him. Same big green eyes, high cheekbones, tan skin, big build and brown shoulder length hair. Those eyes, eyes that I envied once but hate now.

"I hate you." I say barely above a whisper but he hears me and smirks. To think once I found comfort in those eyes, fatherly love but now it starts a fire in me. A fire that I didn't know existed and a fire that can only be put out by the end of this man.

The light turns green and we take off, leaving the evil human behind. The tears fall silently as my old wounds open up again. He's out, what if he comes back for me? What if he comes back for my sisters?

He'll only get them over my dead body and even in death I'll haunt him.

When I reach the house I'm a sobbing mess. I wipe my eyes and force a smile as I push open the door. The screams and laughs of my younger siblings is heard and I try my best to seem okay.

"Thanks Zara, has Ares gotten back yet?" I ask as I make my way to the kitchen.

"Who's that?" She asks

"Mr King." I say and she nods.

"I know it's not my place but aren't you supposed to be dead?" She asks
"After what you said to Him." She says

"Nope, he's never hurt me and he never will. He's not as bad as everyone thinks he is." I tell her

"I don't understand what your relationship with him is." She admits and I smile.

"I'm his girlfriend." I say and her eyes go wide.

"Oh my goodness, aren't you like 25 or something and he's almost 40." She says

"Age is nothing but a number and I don't like it when people interrogate my future wife." Ares says as he makes his presence known.

He comes behind me and places a kiss on the spot where he bit me and I smile. Zara is long gone by now and I feel the tears starting to resurface.

"Love, what's wrong?" He asks as a long gear escapes my eye.

"Why isn't my mother home yet?" I ask not wanting to tell him yet.

The door opening answers me as my sisters run to the door but the words they scream have me paralysed in fear.

"Daddy's back!" They shout and I wipe my tears away.

That man must stay away from my sisters.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this tiny chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘