40 😘😘

"I don't understand." I say with a whimper.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you and then I'll stop." He commands and like the good little girl i am i lay back and feel myself instantly grow wet as he slowly thrusts again.

This time it doesn't hurt that much and he lifts my leg up over his shoulder. He thrusts and i feel that he went deeper than before, i like this.

"Faster!" I moan and he smirks and does as he's told. I rub my clit on instinct and earn a growl type of sound in approval from Ares. He pulls out and flips me onto my stomach, he pulls my ass towards him and kisses both my butt cheeks.

"Face down, ass up." He says and presses my chest down a bit so that my ass is in the air. I feel him hit his dick against my soaking set pussy and it makes a slapping noise that bounces off the walls.

He slowly eases himself back inside of me and he groans in pleasure. I like when he makes those sounds then I know that he's enjoying it just as much as I am.

"Oh fuck!" I shout when i feel his first thrust hit the air out of my lungs. He's so deep inside of me that i think he'll probably break something.

"Does it hurt?" He asks stopping.

"Not really, it's just... deep." I say and he spreads me butt cheeks open using his hands before thrusting back in. He does so repeatedly but this time he goes slow, slow and deep. Hitting my g-spot over and over again, my breasts giggle and my clit screams for friction. Ares starts rubbing my clit as if reading my thoughts and he picks up spead as that familiar knot starts forming. His thrusts turn from slow and deep to hard and fast in a matter of seconds. His groans turn into grunts and my moans get louder. I scream his name as I cum for the second time. My legs shake from the impact of this orgasm and i see stars in front of me. I feel the immense need to pee all of a sudden as Ares still thrusts inside of me.

"Baby I have a pee." I say grabbing onto one of his hands.

"It's not a pee princess." He says and flips me over so fast with his dick still inside of me.
"Let it go." He says and picks up speed once again and i can't hold it in any longer.

My legs start shaking all over again and I scream his name as I watch a stream of something come right out of me. What the hell was that!?

"Doesn't that feel better?" He asks once the stream has stopped and i nod breathlessly. After two thrusts Ares cums inside of me and collapses ontop of me with his arms holding up his weight.

"That was amazing." I say with a smile on my face as I look up at him.

"It was." He agrees as he kisses me deeply with nothing but pure love and admiration. He sits back up and pulls out of me.

"Ouch!" I whimper as he pulls out and i can't even move my legs.
"You broke my legs." I say and he chuckles.

"You Okay?" He asks and i nod. He slips back on his boxers before heading to the bathroom. He returns moments later with a set washcloth and one of his shirts.

He sits next to my still spread out legs and cleans me up. He slips the shirt on me and helps me to get under the covers. He blows out all the candles and switches off all the lights. Getting in beside me, i cuddle up next to him with a content smile on my face.

"What was that?" I ask

"What?"

"The pee thingy." I specify and he smirks.

"You squirted." He answers.

"And that Is?"

"A girl squirts either when she's used to doing it and it happens every time she has sex or on special occasions when she really enjoys it. Some girls can only squirt for a certain guy and others can't at all." He explains

"So what am I?" I ask

"I don't know yet but since your squirt wasn't a perfect arch shape and came in multiple thrusts. You will probably only squirt when you have amazing sex or only for me. How did it feel?" He asks

"Like I really needed to pee and when you told me to let it go I did and it felt better than an orgasm. It felt like my life was perfect at that exact moment with you inside of me. I saw stars too." I say and draw imaginary lines on his exposed chest.

"Tonight was honestly the best sex I've ever had." He tells me and i nod feeling happy.
"You tired?" He asks after a while of silence.

"No, not really." I answer and he nods.

"I know your story but I realised that you don't know mine. One thing very little people know about me is that... I'm an orphan." He says and my eyes go wide. I just assumed that him and his parents don't talk or that their dead.
"I was found in a bag on the side of the road next to a seemingly abandoned house. I was a week old and the bums living in that old house found me in the morning. They took me to an orphanage a few miles away and I stayed there until I turned 12. The orphanage was shut down and all the kids were left to go wander the streets. I remember the day we were put out like it was yesterday January the 5th early on a Monday morning. I didn't have friends so I started walking around and i came across this kid playing alone in a park with a ball." He says and chuckles as he starts talking about the kid.

"I stole his ball and told him if he didn't give me some money or anything of value then I would stab it with my pocket knife. When I saw the tears all over his face i felt bad knowing ghat he had been crying since before I got there. We talked and he took me home with him, it turned out that he had just lost his little sister to a undetectable illness a few days ago. His mother welcomed me with open arms but his father was reluctant to even let me into the house. I would sleep in the park where the boy played every day and he would bring me food from home."
He explains and my eyes brim with tears for the little grey eyed boy homeless with no one but a boy his age as a friend.

"It went on for a good 4 months until his mother saw us one day, she thought I was long gone. She brought me home, gave me a much needed bath and a plate of meatloaf. Her husband came home and was pissed so she put him out, they got a divorce and we became my mother. She treated me like her own son and when the boy and i were in the 9th grade she was diagnosed with cancer. It felt like my entire world was falling apart. We didn't have money for her treatment, neck we struggled for food from day to day so I went to the drug house a few streets away one afternoon and asked for a job." He says

"They laughed and chased me away, the next day I went to another drug dealers house until a week later I finally found one that gave me a job. I had to take the drugs to a certain person and bring the money back, simple but the money wasn't enough. So i asked for more money, and the only way to get it was to take a life. I started killing and torturing for him at the mere age of 15, i didn't look like a 15 year old boy though. My brother started working  with me when he found out what i was doing and mom never found out. We told her that we were working at diners and the library but she obviously found out a year later and she was devastated. She kicked us out at 3 in the afternoon and cane looking for us at 6. My brother didn't kill, but he was the best dealer, he's a natural charmer so it was easy for him and he never looked guilty. Mom got really sick a few months later and the money we had wouldn't cover for her surgery so I killed the gang leader and took over. The other gangs obviously tried to kill me but I killed anyone who stood in my way." He says and a chill rums down my spine.

"A few months after I turned 17 mom died and i was broken, a other gang saw that as an opportunity and kidnapped my brother. When I finally found him two weeks later he was on the verge of death. The had beaten him with whips and burned him with their cigars, they cut into his skin and didn't give him food or even a drop of water. By the end of that month each one of them was dead and that was the start of my empire. That is how i got where I am today." He says and wipes off the tears I didn't realise had spilled.

"I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of that." I say and kiss his cheek.
"Where's the little boy?" I ask

"He's safe." He simply answers and a few minutes later I fall asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘