30 😘

"Make me yours." I tell him and he flips us over.

"I love you baby." He says and tgrows off his jacket and shirt with nothing but his pants left.

"I know and i love you too." I tell him

"Where'd you get this?" He asks as he runs his finger down the band of my thong and i suck in a breath.

"I brought it for when you woke up as a surprise." I tell him and i have a sudden urge.

I bite him

On the jaw.

"I don't know why i did that." I say as i pull away with wide eyes and he smirks.

"I like it." He says and smashed our lips on each other. His tongue invades my mouth and for the first time in my life, i don't mind not knowing what's going to happen. I don't mind not being in control... i just want to let go.

"Show me how much you love me." I whisper in his ear as he moves down to suck on my neck. I bite his earlobe and moan as he sucks on the base of my neck. Tingles spread through my body from my neck through my entire body and goosebumps rise where his hands touch me. Ever so gently his hands come up to cup my breasts through the bra, kneading them while his mouth still assaults my neck.

I find myself grinding my hips on him to get some friction where i need his attention most. I feel my arousal dripping down my thighs and my hand makes its way down and starts subconsciously rubbing my tiny ball of nerves. Ares removes himself from me completely and sits back.

"Why did you stop?" I ask taking my hand away.

"Don't stop... i want to watch you." He says and i blush.

"I've never done that before." I admit.
"But I'll try." I say and let my hand slip into my soaked thong. I start rubbing my clit in slow circles but Ares grabs my knees and spreads my legs wider before he rips apart my thong and throws it across the room.
"Ares i liked that!" I whine.

"I'll buy you a hundred more." He says  and runs his hands up and down the insides of my thighs as i slowly dip my middle finger inside myself.

"I can't do it like you do." I tell him with a pout but continue stdoking myself with his eyes fixed on my pussy.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you." He says and just hearing his voice has my pussy clenching as i add another finger before pumping a bit harder.

"I want you to do to me whatever you want to." I tell him honestly as i feel a knot forming in the base of my belly.
"Ares help me." I moan out and e bites his lips before looking me in the eyes.

"Anything?" He asks

"Anyghing." I confirm and he moves forward and pulls my fingers out of my tight pussy before licking them clean.

"Fucking delicious." He groans and plunges his head in between my thighs. My head rolls back as his warm tongue strokes my clit.
"Look at me." He commands and like the good little girl i am i do as I'm told.

His grey eyes shine in the dark room as i watch him suck my swolen clit into his mouth and i bite my lip at the amazing feeling that rips through my body. Three of his fingers make their way inside of me and the air is knocked right out of me. My hips lift off the bed as i cry out in pleasure but Ares wraps my legs around his shoulders and it's impossible for me to close my thighs.

"Ares! Right there!" I shout when i feel his fingers hit my g-spot over an over again. My hips meet his thrusts and the look of his dark hair between my thighs has my legs shaking and my eyes watering slightly. I cum all over his mouth and hand but he licks up every single drop while i ride out the wave of ecstasy.
"That felt amazing." I say breathlessly as he kisses my inner thighs. My hands run through his hair and move down his shoulders as he moves up to kiss me.

The kiss is gentle, slow and full of passion as i taste muself on his tongue. He loosens my bra and it hist the floor, sucking my nipple in between his teeth while he twirls and pinches the other with his fingers. Leaving multiple hickeys and bite marks all over my neck, chest and stomach as he mumbles the words "beautiful, mine, i love you..." and so many more.

My hands find their way to his pants and i unbuckle his belt and he kicks it off. Left in nothing but black boxers that don't even try to hide his big dick. I lick my lips as i pull his boxers down and give him one long stroke. He is so thick that he doesnt even fit in my hand, he's probably a bit longer than my forearm and that scares the shit out of me but i swallow my fear and look him in the eyes.

"We can wait if you're not ready love. I'll wait until the end of time if i have to." He says and kisses my lips.

"I want this, i want it... i want you so bad and I'm ready. You're just really... huge." I say with a giggle and kiss him again.
"I'm ready Ares." I say and caress his cheek and look into his eyes.

"Tell me if i need to stop and i will okay love?" He asks and i nod

"Okay." I say as he positions himself in between my thighs. My pussy is throbbing in anticipating for what's to come. He slowly eases himself in and inch by inch i find myself biting down harder on his shoulder and digging my nails into his back.

"You okay Aphrodite?" He asks and i nod.

I can't form a sentence at the intense pain i feel... i feel no pleasure just a stinging, burning, ripping pain that i want to go away. I bite back my tears but a sob wrecks through my body and Ares looks down at me.

Dee-Dee my pretty girl
Lay still you whore!
You know i love you
You little slut!

"I'm sorry... fuck love I'm so sorry. Let's stop for now we can try again." He says and starts pulling out.

"Wait... just give me a minute... it hurts so bad." I say through the tears that run down my face. I start moving my hips slowly but the pain is extreme.
"Take it out." I say and he does immediately and i roll on my side and cry.

"I'm so sorry..." he starts

"It's not you... he broke me... you can't even touch me without me thinking of him. The memories that i try so hard to forget just keep haunting me and i don't know what to do." I say through sobs and i curl myself into a ball.
"I ruined our night , I'm so sorry baby." I say and he pulls me into his lap.

"You have nothing to be sordy for." He says as i cry harder into his shoulders.
"He'll pay... oh I'll make him pay for what he did to you." Ares says but i just keep crying until i eventually fall asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from :
~V.T.W
😘

The Dark KingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara