33 😘😘

"Love, I'm full of blood." He says but i wrap my legs around his waist and continue kissing down his neck with my finger in his hair.

"Are you tired?" I ask pulling away to look at him.

"No." He answers

"Then carry me to our room." I say lifting my arms and he chuckles as he picks me up. I continue my assault on his neck using my tongue and sucking on certain places to get a groan of approval from him.

"Bathroom." I whisper in his ear as we reach our room and i can feel him smirk. We enter the bathroom and he dims the lights. I bite down on his neck and he squeezes my ass with a moan that has my pussy clenching.
"Put me down on the cupboard." I say ad he does just that. He tries to walk away but i pull him back by his pants and see the big bulge begining to form.

I unbuckle his belt and zip down his pants and he kicks it off to the side. I unbutton the last button on his bloody shirt and take it off him. He kicks off his shoes and socks and now he's only left in his boxers. I wash the dried blood off his hnads in the sink right next to me before kissing his bruising knuckles. I put his hand in my sweatpants and he raises a brow with a smile tugging on his lips.

"Just give me what i need." I say and his long finger runs down my wet slit and a moan escapes from my mouth.

"No panties?" He asks and i nod.
"I like that, I'll burn all your pnties tomorrow." He says and i roll my eyes.

"Shut up and put your fingers in already. I'm horney here." I say and without warning he sinks two finhers inside of me and i lean back against the cupboard. He takes them out and pulls off my sweatpants quickly before putting three fingers back in me and i cry out in pain and pleasure as my hand wraps around his wrist.

He moves them in and out of me ever so slowly, making me feel each delicious stroke and enjoy it. My hips start moving to meet his thrusts and Ares starts kissing down my neck as my mouth hangs open from the immense pleasure.

"I love you so much." I moan out and he sink another finger inside of me and i feel a knot forming in the base of my stomach.
"Oh fuck!" I scream out as he speeds up with four fingers going ruthelessly in and out of me. It makes a slapping sound with each of the thrusts and i cum all over his hand while screaming his name.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers in my ear as he nibbles on my earlobe.
"But when you cum for me... your extraordinary." He says and my pussy starts getting wet all over again.

He pulls his fingers out of my pussy and a whimper leaves my mouth. He brings it to his mouth and licks his fingers clean. I jump off the cupboard on shaky legs and make my way over to the huge bath. I turn on the water and let the tub run full. I take Ares to the shower and he gives me a confused look. I let the water from the shower wash all the blood off his chest and turn it off then i lead him to the bath. He takes off his boxers and gets into the warm water. I pull my hoody over my head and get in on the opposite side of him.

"All of that to just get the blood off." He says with a chuckle.

"I was not going to bath with you when the water is full of someone else's blood." I tell him and he pulls me closer.
"Sit up." I tell him and he does as i straddle his lap in the water. His dick is righy under my pussy but i try to ignore it as i grab a loofah and his bodywash. I scrub his delicious chest and strong arms.

"You're killing me." Ares says and i look at him confused.
"Your boobs are rubbing against my chest, your hands are all over me and your pussy is just an inch away from my dick. This is torture Aphrodite, knowing that i can't fuck you." He says and closes his eyes while leaning back.