9

"You're making yourself quite comfy on my bed." I say and cross my arms over my chest.

"Don't make me come get you." He says with a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Come get me." I say and stick my tongue out at him before turning around and shaking my ass.

Good thing I know a thing or two about twerking.

Before I can run out of the room strong arms wrap around me an I'm lifted off the ground by my waist. I kick and punch but it does nothing. He throws me down on the bed and gets on top of me. He presses me down with his body and I huff in defeat.

I look up into his deep grey eyes as they stare down at me with lust and I smile and I wrap my legs around his waist. He lifts an eyebrow and kisses my lips slowly, I tilt my head to give him more access. I feel his hands go under my jersey and stroke the skin on my sides. My hands tangle in his hair and he move to kiss down my neck. His lips graze my ear and he bites my earlobe.

"You're quite brave today aren't you?" He whispers seductively in my ear.

An ache... a need starts in between my thoughts and in the pit of my stomach. His hands move further up and cup my breasts through the bra. My breath hitches and I look up at Ares with concern in my eyes.

"Are you uncomfortable? Should I stop?" He asks

"No." I say and he smirks before giving both boobs a hard squeeze that has me gasping. He continues to kiss my jaw and neck while his hands play with my boobs. It feels amazing, the tingles that rub through my body at his touch. He moves his body down mine and lifts my jersey up and puts his head into my jersey.

"What are you doing?" I ask grabbing his hair. He starts kissing up my stomach and I feel my insecurities come into light.

You're fat, no one wants a fat girl. He's gonna see your stretch marks, love handles, tummy rolls and cellulite.

"Ares stop." I say and he takes his head out immediately and looks at me with concern filled eyes. I sit up and move against the headboard. I pull my legs up and rest my head on my knees as I let the tears fall silently.

"Koroleva, I'm sorry." He says and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"It's not you." I say and wipe my face with the back of my hands. I peck his pink lips and hang my head back as I think about my past.
"I'm not a virgin." I admit as a new tear falls.
"I was raped two years ago, the guys in jail." I say and he pulls me into his arms as I cry my heart out.

"Don't worry love, he's gone and he's never coming back. I'll make sure he never sees the light of day again." Ares says after I've calmed down.

"No, let him do his time and get it over with. I don't want someone's blood on my hands. Promise me you won't kill him." I say
"Promise me Ares!" I say an he nods.

"Fine I promise." He says and kisses my forehead.
"Did you go for therapy?" He asks after a beat.

"No, my mother didn't want it to be a scandal so she covered it up. As long as he's in jail and out of my life I don't care." I say.

"Your mother? The bitch!" He says

"She's my mother and she didn't know that her boyfriend wanted me too." I say

"She's supposed to think of you girls first not her own fun, fuck this shit you're moving in with me." He says

"Ares, he's in jail, she doesn't have a new boyfriend and I'm still 17 remember." I say and he groans.
"I'm fine babe." I say and rub his shoulders.

"No you're clearly not! I can't touch you without you crying." He says
"I'll get you a therapist, if you want one." He says

"No, I've just never been touched like that by anyone other than him. I'll get used to it don't worry." I say trying to calm him down.
"I understand if you want to leave me, I wouldn't want a girl that's stained I won't blame you." I say after a few minutes of silence.

"I will never leave you... unless you decide to poison me to get all my money and I survive. But I think even then I'll still want you." He says and j roll my eyes.
"I love you." He says

"Yeah love ya too." I say

"No, I'm in love with you." He says

"Really!? Are you sure? I mean I love you two but how do you know that you're in love with me?" I ask

He's in love with me?

"I'm quite sure, you're the last thing I think about before I go to sleep. I dream of you, when I wake up your face is in my mind. I'll literally kill anyone who hurts you and i don't care if you kill me which is a lot. I'll give you all my assets with just one word, I run to the ends of the earth if you ask me to and I won't even complain." He says and i stare at him with a open mouth.

"I don't know what to say. Wait... so I've been in love with you since the moment we met?" I ask and he smiles.

"Well we're in the same boat there." He says

"I love you, I'm in love with Ares King!" I shout at the top of my lungs and he laughs at my childish act. I lean up and give him a deep passionate kiss which he returns immediately.

"I'm in love with Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty." He says against my lips, after a few seconds we pull away both out of breath.
He lays down and pulls me against his rock hard chest.
"I wanna spoon." He says and flips me around so that my back is facing him.

We fit together like a puzzle with all it's pieces. His warm breath fans my face as he puts his head into the crook of my neck and places a light kiss there.

"I just wanna hold you." He says and steps his arms around me. A few minutes later he's snoring softly with his lips slightly parted.

Shame the love of my life really was tired.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘