11

After making sandwiches for the girls after they wake up I make sure they have everything they need before going back to my bedroom. Taking out the oils I place them on my bedside table and tidy up the room. The bathroom door opens and out comes a dripping wet Ares with nothing but a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. I inhale sharply and turn back around and even out the sheets on my bed. He sits down at the end of the bed and uses the towel in his hand to dry his hair. His back muscles flex with every movement of his arms or intake of breath. A drop of water runs from his hair to the bottom of his back before disappearing into the towel.

Stop it!

"Lay on your stomach with your arms spread out." I instruct and he obeys my command. He is to tall, his feet hang off the edge of my king size bed. I know it's old but it couldn't have shrunk with age.
"I'm gonna get on you now." I say and crawl up the bed to sit directly above his ass. I rest my weight on my knees as I place them on either side of him.

Taking a much needed breath I let some oil fall into my palms and I let my hands massage his big back. He is so tense that he can't even enjoy it.

"Relax Ares." I say and I see as he visibly relaxes his muscles. Groans fall freely from his lips as I massage and rub in certain places. After about 30 minutes if not more I get off him and wipe my hands.
"How do you feel?" I ask

"Like your hands are magic, thank you I needed that." He says still unmoving.

"Are you hungry? Or thirsty?" I ask and he rolls on his side.

"No, I need to get going, I'll pick you guys up tomorrow at around 10." He says and gets up. His six pack stares at me along with his deep v line that dries my throat instantly.

"You can't drive like that, let me go see if my dad has any clothes that'll fit your huge body." I say

"No need I'll just put on my pants and shirt, I'll change when I get home." He says and turns around before loosening the towel around his waist.

It falls and I have a clear view of his tiny plump ass for a few seconds before he sits down and pulls his boxers on. He turns around and walks past me to the bathroom, he returns moments later wearing his pants and button down shirt. His other clothes tucked away under his arm, he takes my hand and we walk down the stairs that need some work done.

"Your mom and sisters will come too right?" He asks

"Yeah, or they can stay if you want." I say

"No bring them too, I'm sure Wendy will love the girls." He says

"Who's Wendy?" I ask

"My housekeeper, nanny, cook, and everything. She's 45 and she loves kids it's a shame that she only has one daughter who's away at university in London." He says and i nod.
"Bye girls!" He calls out as we pass the living room where they're all watching something on Netflix.

"Bye mister Ares!" They shout back and i smile.

We get to his car and he gives me a quick kiss and pulls me into a hug. His skin smells like cocoa butter and I smile knowing that he used my body wash.

"You smell like me." I say and he nods.

"I absolutely love it, see you tomorrow." He says and gets in the car and drives away.

♡♡♡
The next day

I sit in a pile of clothes on my bed without the slightest clue of what to wear. I'm meeting Michael and Mark for goodness sake their first impression of me could make or break their father and my relatuonship. Hating the fact that I know exactly who to ask for help, I walk to my mother's room and open the door to find her doing her makeup.

"Mommy, I need your help." I say

"With what?" She asks

"Clothes... and maybe hair too." I say and I can see her face light up at the thought of playing dress up.

"Two minutes." She says and finished her makeup. We get to my room and she sits me at my desk in the corner.

"Barbeque, it's autumn and you look best in red, green and white." She mumbles and starts pulling out dresses from the pile.

In total she pulls out 3 dresses, a long black and white winter dress. A dark green dress that reaches just above my knees and a red winter dress that is semi- formal. She hands me the red dress and I put it on, I give her a twirl and she claps her hands excitedly.

"Perfect, let mommy do your hair too." She says and i nod.

About and hour later I'm dressed in a beautiful red dress with a pair of black flats. My hair is curled to perfection all over my head with only some nude lip gloss on. The necklace that Ares gave me is the only jewellery I need.

I'm ready, the girls are ready and so is my mother. We hear a car horn outside and grab the rest of our things before heading out. Ares stands next to his Range Rover with a bright smile on his face.

"Morning girls, ma'am." He greets and my sisters run up to him and each give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning K." She says an gets in at the back with my sisters. Ares opens my door for me one he always does and i get in.

"Seatbelts everyone." I say after everyone is seated. Ares pecks my lips and I look back at my mother but she has a huge smile on her face

Oh right, as long as he has money he's good in my mother's book.

"You look beautiful love." He says

"Thanks you look quite handsome." I say as he puts his hand on my exposed knee as he drives off.
He is wearing a black suit with a red bow tie.

"I had a business video call to attend to, sorry if I'm late." He says

"No, you weren't late. If we're meeting your kids then I supposed you two are quite serious about each other." My mother says.

"Yes we are." Ares answers shortly

In a few more minutes we drive into the most beautiful driveway I've ever seen in my life and that's saying a lot.

This is more like a palace.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘