16 😘

"Don't mind if I do." He says with a smirk and walks over to the bar. He puts a glass under the ice dispenser and I hear the cubes falling into the glass. I wonder what he's gonna do with that.

He makes his way back over to me and pulls me to the edge of the bed by my thighs. He lifts my legs up and puts them on his shoulders, I sit up on my elbows to see what he's doing and he kisses me deeply. He takes an ice cube into his mouth and kisses his way down my stomach once again but instead of his lips being warm and moist, their ice cold and wet. The shivered run through my body and he works his way down to the place where I need him the most.

He licks my opening and I gasp and buckle my hips off the bed but he presses them back down. I squirm as he keeps licking my entrance and my clitoris. The cold makes it so much more amazing than it already is. I'm a moaning mess at this point and I freeze as he presses a finger inside of me. It burns for a few seconds but after that I start moving my hips and he takes that as a signal to start pumping his long finger inside me. His finger and his cold lips are forming a knot in the pit of my stomach.

"How do you feel?" He asks stopping

"Don't stop!" I shout annoyed and he chuckles and takes that as his answer. After a few more pumps he pulls out his finger and licks it while watching me.

It is so beautifully erotic that I find my pussy lips clenching by just watching him. He takes another cube of ice into his mouth and moves his head further down. I feel him spread my lips with his fingers and he puts the ice cube into my drenched pussy and i scream out in ecstasy. He moves the ice around inside my pussy with his tongue and I rock my hips against his face. The sight of his dark head of hair between my legs is enough to make me cum.

He sucks out the ice and places two fingers inside me this time and goes to sucking on my clit with the ice that was just inside me, in his mouth. His fingers pick up spread as my moans grow louder and bounce off the walls.

"Cum for me baby." He says against my pussy while relentlessly sucking and pumping his fingers in me. The knot in my stomach explodes and I find myself screaming his name as I finally find a release.

He drinks up all my juices and looks up at me. His chin is glistening from my juices and I smile as his thumb wipes it off and he takes it to his mouth. He groans and I bite my lip as I come down from my high.

"You taste so good mi amore." He says

"That was amazing." I say with a smile as I sit up completely with Ares standing at the end of the bed.I notice the tent in his pants and a blush creeps up my face.
"Can I see yours? I've never seen one in real life before." I ask without looking at him.

"You wanna see my dick love?" He asks and lifts up my head with the tip of his finger to make me look into those amazing grey eyes.

"Yes but..." I start but he cuts me off

"I don't expect you to do anything. I already got a lot tonight." He says and kisses me deeply.

He moves back a bit and I sit with my legs crossed as I watch him unzip his pants. He pulls it off and is only left in a pair of black boxers. He pulls it down and my eyes go wide as his dick springs up. It's so long and thick with veins all around it. The tip is glistening from the precum. Myself hand instinctively reaches out and I find myself stroking it from top to bottom. My hand doesn't close around it properly but that doesn't stop me, the groan of pleasure that leaves him gives me the courage to get off the bed, go down on myself knees and take his tip inside myself mouth.

It's slightly salty as I run my tongue around it. With by mouth sucking on the tip and myself hand pumping up and down his length, his hand fists in myself hair. After a few minutes I feel him twitch and his body stiffen and I take that as a sign to take more of him into myself mouth. Bobing my head up and down I deep throat him and he pulls at my hair and I look up at him.

"I'm gonna cum." He groans out and I take him back into my mouth, running my teeth against him softly so I don't hurt him. I continue to suck and before I know it his warm liquid shoots down my throat.

I drink him up as tears prick the sides of my eyes at the feeling in my throat. Letting him go with a pop I lick up the bit that spilled from my mouth I look up at him. He's staring down at me and I look down from embarrassment but he helps me up and places me back on the bed. He pulls me up for a long kiss that I return full force.

"Best head ever. You okay?" He asks and kisses my forehead as his hands continue to roam around my body.

"Yeah, it's just really big, my throat hurts." I admit as I rub my neck. He kisses my neck after chuckling.

"It is big and I can't wait to put it inside you, but I'll wait." He says and sits down next to me.

"You'll have to wait quite a while." I say honestly.
"When you were... touching me I didn't feel disgusted or self hatred. I felt happy, excited, a bit scared but curious and... aroused." I admit as I lean back against his warm chest.

"Don't think about that again okay." He says and i sit up and look at him.

"No, I want to talk about It. I want you to know what happened, I feel safe when I'm with you and I know that nothing can happen to me. I love you and you have the right to know." I say
"But I'm getting kind of cold." I say and he chuckles and walks to one of the doors on the sides of the room.

He comes back moments later with a black hoodie. I take it from his hands and slip it over my head, it's a bit long and tight around my ads but other than that it's perfect and it smells just like him. He's now wearing a clean pair of boxers and gets under the covers. He pulls me against his chest and hums in satisfaction as I put my leg around his waist.

"You're mine." He mumbles in my ear.

"I'm everyone's." I say cheekily

"When you're mine, you're mine. I don't do that sharing shit love."

Now for the story of my life.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey my loves I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘