Chapter 41: Grand Bride 6

The faint moonlight projected out of the window.

The female monster is tall, and her skin glows with a layer of yellow light under the moonlight. Look carefully at the nails and stick them closely. There is a pair of horns protruding from the forehead. There is a slender tail hanging behind, sweeping across the floor.

“I saw you.”

“Don’t hide, I know where you are.”

The monster patted the door of the closet in the room with a tail, and gave a malicious smile, “Small things, don’t come out again. I’ll peel your skin, remove your bones, and decorate my room.”

There was no voice response.

The female monster violently dismantled the cabinet door, and the barbed tail dragged twice in the cabinet. There was nothing empty and the voice raised, “I know where you are.” Huge eyes circled the room. In a circle, yellow pupils stared somewhere and smiled.

“Little thing, you’re done.”

Chen Caixing lightly breathed in the small room, the monster faced this direction, I don’t know if they saw the two. In the ear is the wanton destruction of monsters and laughter in other rooms.

“Hahaha you can’t run away.”

“I know you are under the bed.”

Some players were so scared to cry that Chen Caixing thought that she was going to be discovered. Sure enough, the sound of a female player screaming sounded in the next second: “Ahhhhh!!! Don’t kill me, don’t eat, don’t eat me!”

The female monster in the room strode towards the door.

Found him and Xiaojiu.

The voice of the female player is still in my ear: “Please, please–“

Chen Caixing’s eyes showed contemplation, and he touched Xiao Jiu’s hair with one hand to appease. Through the gap, the tail of the female monster swept over, and Chen Caixing hugged Xiao Jiu to hide, and the door of the room was split into a large hole.

“I found it, little things are hiding here.” The sound of the female monster sounded at the door. She was tall and stooped and drilled into half of her body. She stared at the two people in the corner with yellow eyes, and found that it was not that she was stained with blood. Chen Caixing, dissatisfied, said: “Eat your brother today, Yuan Jiu, right? Little thing, come and let me see you.”

Chen Caixing booed in Xiao Jiu’s ear and hid in the corner.

This behavior angered the monster. The whole body was squeezed into the small hole. The wooden door was opened. The monster was squeezed in the whole body and shouted: “Yuan Jiu, Yuan Jiu you speak.”

The small room was filled with the smell of the monster.

Chen Caixing held Xiao Jiu tightly to the corner bed, they were squeezed in the most corner, the monster’s sharp nails were empty, and angry and shouted: “Yuan Jiu Yuan Jiu you do not speak again, I will kill your sister .”

The monster is too loud to hear the sound of the monster next door and the crying female player.

“Su Mengmeng?”

“Yes, don’t kill–“

‘A click, what was swallowed by sharp teeth, and then there was a splash of blood, no more Su Mengmeng’s voice.

At the same moment, the female monster caught Xiao Jiu’s leg, and the time seemed to stop, roaring angrily. Chen Caixing politely swept off the opponent’s paws, stood up holding Xiao Jiu, and coldly met the female monster’s eyes.