Chapter 43: Grand Bride 8

“Xiaoxiao, come back.”

Chen Caixing stopped Wang Xiaoxiao. Wang Xiaoxiao looked puzzled and listened to Brother Chen to continue.

“Xu Honghong guards against you, you are not bad for her.”

“Solve your teammates when you go out.” Wang Xiaoxiao told the truth that it was very dangerous to enter the game. Life and death are very dangerous. The companion is to go together for the sake of suffering and increase the chance of survival. She regards Xu Honghong as a companion. About her hole cards are hidden, Xu Honghong Now that she has been guarded, there is no need to get along in the future.

“But she used to be my companion and have the opportunity to live. I want to ask her.”

Chen Caixing: “If you want to sacrifice you and me?”

“That’s no way.” Wang Xiaoxiao shook his head, “Brother Chen, I can distinguish clearly, but I don’t want to be like Niu Qingfeng, lost in the game to be a bottom line.” She doesn’t want to hurt anyone, and she doesn’t want to see Xu Honghong die, if the effort is to save people Of course, she wanted to do her best.

Chen Caixing patted Wang Xiaoxiao’s shoulder, “I said in a moment, don’t interrupt me.”

“OK.” Wang Xiaoxiao didn’t want to nod and agreed.

For Chen Caixing, Wang Xiaoxiao has a fledgling plot. Even if the two of them enter the world the same number of times, Chen Caixing is not a great god. She still trusts her, but also because Chen’s heart is good. Team up of elementary school students.

“Bang Bang”, Chen Caixing knocked on Xu Honghong’s door.

“I know how to avoid tonight.”

Soon after footsteps sounded, Xu Honghong’s face panicked and opened the door in horror, crying with tears in his eyes, and said, “Really, really? Sister Yuan, you must save me, you must save me.”

Chen Caixing didn’t speak to the living room, the door was not closed, and there were sneaky players outside listening to see what the pregnant woman said. Can you avoid tonight?

“Colin came tonight, you used props, and then killed him.” Chen Caixing was simple and rough.

Xu Honghong was stunned for a while, “I, I kill? Why not just use props? Why kill the monster, if the monster doesn’t die, then I will—”

“You will be dead.” Chen Caixing calmly accepted the words, but he did not believe Xu Honghong, he did not speculate, and said in three words: “The rose props only temporarily made Colin lose his mind and killed him at this time.”

Xu Honghong shook her head frantically, she didn’t dare, in case the monster woke up, in case she was not a monster opponent, in case-in case there were so many, why is she, why is she!

“Sister Yuanxing, please, I’m really scared, please, I can use props, can you kill him?”

Chen Caixing wanted to see if your sister Yuan was a stupid man. He can say these words today in the short-term friendship of the temporary team, refusing to say: “He is looking for you, you kill it.”

“I beg you, Sister Yuanxing, you are brave, you save me, I kneel for you…” Xu Honghong mourned and knelt down.

Outside the door, players have boldly glanced in, Chen Caixing sat on the sofa to avoid Xu Honghong’s position, knowing that Xu Honghong could not hear it, touching his stomach, pitiful and tenderly said: “I am a pregnant woman with chickens without hands I can’t help you, I still listen to Niu Qingfeng’s method of using rose props, after he found it…”