Chapter 52: Medusa 6

Night fell.

The oil lamp in the room went off, and the doors and windows were closed tightly, but there seemed to be wind blowing in. The bed was well asleep in one big and one nap, breathing evenly, until late at night, no one was around, and only the wind blew quietly throughout the yard.

Two shadows projected at the door, flinching and looking like a man.

Holding a dagger in his thin hand, he looked in his head and looked in. After a while, the dagger was inserted through the gap of the door, pulling the bolt, making a sound of friction.

“Be quiet.”

“It’s okay. The pregnant women and children in bed can’t hear as much as the dead pigs. It’s done tonight. Is the money I owe you really written off?” the thin man asked while working.

The old lady gave his dad a hundred or two, and sent the stupidity in twelve minutes. Zhu Guanjia’s son was very proud, and said in his throat, “I will give you a dozen or two afterwards.”

“Okay.” The thin man gave a force and dexterously opened the door bolt. He creaked – and pushed open the door. “Let’s say that, it is to scare pregnant women and children under the lesson, not to kill people.”

“What are you talking about so much?” Zhiwu, the son of Zhu’s housekeeper, said: “It’s better to have another meal so that you can vent your anger.”

The two used the moonlight shining through the door to see the inside of the house, and adapted to the dark to walk towards the bed. Asked with a knife: “Brother Zhu, have you noticed that this room is suddenly a bit cold?”

“Don’t be timid, you won’t be able to say anything, what a chill, how come I didn’t feel it, hurry up.” Zhu Guanjia’s son whispered.

The two went to the bed one after the other and found no long black shadow of a woman outside the window, two small holes opened, staring at the two with scarlet eyes. The two came closer and closer to the bed, holding a knife thinly, staring at the sleeping woman, and said, “Brother Zhu, you didn’t say that this pregnant woman looks so beautiful.”

“What do you do to scare people.” Zhu Guanjia’s son was impatient.

“But she slept soundly, and I scared her and couldn’t see it. Otherwise, wake her up?” The thin idea, he is a street gambler who owes more than thirty or two dollars to Zhu’s butler’s son, was found today Saying to frighten people and scare them, it’s life, and the Erlioshi was willing to come over.

Zhu Guanjia’s son was disgusted with second-hand ink, but thinking of his father’s account, don’t let him get blood in his hands, he said: “You give her a knife and it’s not like waking up.”

“It’s still Brother Zhu smart.” The thin little raised his knife and muttered in his mouth: “It’s the first time to deal with pregnant women, it’s really unethical…”

The knife was raised high, and the cold tip of the knife was illuminated by the moonlight. The knife hadn’t fallen yet, and a murmured female voice sounded in the room: “Who of you saw my child…”

“Brother Zhu, the girl’s woke up!” The thin little man heard the words of joy, turned his dagger down to the ground, made a noise, and said with horror, “You, what’s you climbing on your shoulder, Bloody—”

“Have you seen my baby?”

There was another surly sound. The thin skin heard this time, the voice was not what the pregnant woman on the bed said, the pregnant woman was still asleep. His face was frightened, and the son of Zhu’s housekeeper was fighting on both legs. Without him, a stone fell on his shoulder, cold and hard, which made him unable to walk.