Chapter 35: Dr. Beak 10

In the woods.

The black mud is potholes, and one foot is pressed down, which has a sticky touch, or a clicking sound.

Guo Yu knew that he was stepping on the bone, and his face was not very beautiful.

When the night was dark, Barbara came out to wreak havoc, and the rotten corpse crawled out and struggled by herself. When Barbara returned to the woods, they picked themselves up and buried themselves, stiff and slow, so the body was thinly covered with a layer of soil.

In some places, half of the arm will be exposed to the soil.

The woods are small and the trees are sparse, but the foliage is lush, and there is no fallen leaves in the winter.

“Where and where.” Guo Yu shoveled everywhere with a shovel in his hand.

In the morning, with dew, the soil is moist and soft, the bare bones or the corpses of the decayed maggots are mixed with the unique fragrance of the trees and trees, and they have a very special smell.

Both Guo Yu and Cheng Lifeng didn’t care about the taste. The temperature in the morning was very low, and Guo Yuji’s sweating, Cheng Lifeng frowned.

“Can’t find it like this, it’s too slow to be too late.” Cheng Lifeng looked around the woods.

“What should I do?” Guo Yu spoke on his mouth without stopping. He changed direction to dig next door. A shovel went down. The black soil was mixed with half a rotten head. It was disgusting. He scolded and continued to work. . “I don’t know if Sister Yuan can stand up, let’s hurry up.”

Cheng Lifeng: “Put the cross into the game backpack.” They just jumped into their pockets just in case.

Guo Yu instantly wanted to understand that there was no second word to throw Barbara’s cross into the game backpack. It is isolated from this world, but in an instant, you can feel the smell of the woods wrong, with a smell of evil, anyway, gloomy.

“what’s next?”

Cheng Lifeng took out the golden bell of black cloth from his pocket and gave it to him in the morning.

When the wind in the woods blew, the bells began to jingle.

Soon the black cat came. It was lying on the top of the tree. A pair of gray-green eyes stared at the two under the tree. It looked cold and alert.

It’s nothing like the advice of Yuan Jiu who rubbed his head on the window sill when they came to their room at night. Guo Yu thought.

“Where is Barbara’s heart? Hey, kitty, do you know?” Guo Yu asked with his head raised, seeing the black cat ignore him, and hurriedly said: “Kitten, hurry up, ancestors, then slow down. My sister Yuan and her brother Xiaojiu are gone!”

The black cat didn’t know if he didn’t understand, and his figure jumped on the treetop.

“Follow up.” Cheng Lifeng said decisively. They were aimlessly digging in this forest, too late.

The black cat jumped quickly, a ruthless look of ‘love can’t come’, ‘could you keep up with you’, until it stopped on a very common tree in the woods.

Guo Yu did not beep, just excavated.

Together with Cheng Lifeng, just now that the casual corpses were just a few shovel bones a few times ago, the two dug deep, but they didn’t see any corpse bones anymore. Guo Yu felt that there was a drama, but they were extremely anxious. They had been delayed for too long. Don’t know what happened to Sister Yuan?