Chapter 11: Wax Museum 11

"Fuck--"

Holding a rusty knife, Chen Caixing sings a poem against the big eyes of his younger brother.

"The grass looks close but there is nothing. Have you learned this?"

Yuan Jiuwan’s eyes were full of daze about knowledge, and Chen Caixing patted the younger brother’s head, “I still need to strengthen my literary cultivation in the future.”

"Good brother." Yuan Jiuwan cleverly nodded his head.

After two interruptions, the atmosphere seemed to be more relaxed. Chen Caixing exhaled secretly, gazing at the treetops, holding a knife and walking into the shade. As soon as he entered, the branches were swinging like crazy, and two bodies and blocks were thrown in front of him.

Fortunately, the body was hung for a long time, and the blood was already dry. Except for the mental attack, it was scary, and no blood splashed his face. In the past, in order to develop abdominal muscles, Chen Caixing often ran in the gym without working overtime and practiced for half a year. This time came in handy.

Avoiding the smashed corpse and aiming at the low branches, Chen Caixing clenched the branches in one go and cut them with a knife in one hand.

The knife was rusty and difficult to cut, but fortunately, when the knife hit the branch, the body hanging on the branch stopped attacking him.

Joanna was really afraid of this knife.

His men speeded up, and the bark of the branches was cut, revealing a red core, as if filled with blood.

"Brother Wang, the kid took the lead, what should we do?" Jin Hai did not give up. He followed Wang Xingping to dig for gold, but he didn't want to get anything in the end. He took a D.

D is five gold coins, can do a fart.

Wang Xingping had just been beaten by Chen Caixing, and now he looked viciously under the tree and said, "Wait tonight, when the kid kills John is a good opportunity, we have props in our hands and we are afraid of anything, letting John be the result of the chaos, People are dead, let's take over."

"Hey, it's the thoughtful thought of Brother Wang." Jin Hai blew a sentence, can't wait to wait for the evening. How about that chicken? Not to give them a way.

it's getting dark.

‘Ka—’ the branch is broken.

Chen Caixing clamped the branch under his arm without stopping. He plucked the next branch  and continued to cut. There was no experience just now, and the second one was much faster.

"Chen Caixing--" Wang Xiaoxiao suddenly shouted, staring behind Chen Caixing in horror.

With a cold behind, Chen Caixing unconsciously held the branch and evaded. Something rubbed coldly against his ear and waited for him to see clearly. It was Lin Qianqian who was dead.

Lin Qianqian opened her eyes at this time, her pupils were very small, her eyes were full of eyes, and she stared at him like this, showing a happy smile on her side.

Chen Caixing didn't notice happiness at all, but felt creepy.

The body began to attack.

Giving Birth in a Supernatural Gameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें