Chapter 39: Grand Bride 4

Chen Caixing stretched out his slender white and tender fingers and clicked off the table. His voice was lazy, as if he was extremely bored and sent someone, he said: “Don’t tell me about your nephew that scumbag, who wants to be his bride, I am young and beautiful, To marry him, is it to show him shame, or to beasts? It’s better to want to marry me on a broken ship with three melons. He has a thick skin.”

“What nonsense, Colin is the most powerful ship on the whole ship–” The lady was gasping for her chest, because the rich and cumbersome skirt was tight, and for a moment it looked like it was going to burst into a monster.

Chen Caixing held his cheek with one hand, and asked with great interest: “What is the biggest thing? Is it animal?”

The noble lady, who was so angry that she was under fire, was furious again, patting the table with her hand wearing a huge jewel ring, and said angrily: “Don’t be arrogant, Colin is not what you can say, otherwise be careful of your life.”

“Oh.” Chen Caixing’s face was plain, and he didn’t take the threats seriously at all. He said: “Your family really can’t listen to good words, and can’t pour in good words, then you can only take pills.”

The lady was so angry that she died on the spot, it wasn’t. She left her sleeve on the spot and stared at Chen Caixing closely before she left.

“I’m leaving now?” Chen Caixing didn’t seem to see it, sitting relaxed and relaxed, her beautiful face glowed with golden light in the afternoon light, her red lips raised, and she said with regret, “We talked so much Happy and happy, I’m really sorry I can’t talk anymore.”

lady:! ! ! Sooner or later she will eat this prey!

Chen Caixing walked away from the lady in three words. The players at the two nearby tables were stunned. Finally, they were afraid of Yuanxing’s kung fu.

A female player said strangely, “I don’t even look at the two billion luxury ships. I don’t know how rich I am. I won’t brag about it.”

“That’s not the case. People’s Yuanxing should look very rich in reality.” Male players tell the truth.

The girl sitting next to the strange noises seemed to whisper: “Who knows whether a rich little three or four in reality.” In fact, the sound happened to be heard by both the neighbors and the neighbors.

Of course, Chen Caixing heard that if he thought that being a beautiful woman was also a crime, let this blame be on him. He is willing to share it with the sisters! Touching her hair, she looked back at the girl who was talking.

“Look at what I do? I didn’t name the surname, you took it in yourself.” The girl whispered.

Chen Caixing blinked his eyes and said with a smile: “You are all looking safe.”

One word lore.

“You!!!” The girl was so angry that she couldn’t think of any rebuttal.

Chen Caixing withdrew his gaze, patted Xiao Jiu’s head, and said slowly, “Look, it’s not flattering to tell the truth.”

“I like everything my sister said.” Yuan Jiuwan said obediently with a small face.

Chen Caixing smiled, his face blossomed, and his eyes looked like a galaxy hidden in the sky.

The male players looked straight, and when they looked at their sisters who wanted to quarrel with Yuanxing, they persuaded: “Yuanxing is right.”, “It was you who first provoked.” Don’t look at the place.”

After Wang Xiaoxiao watched the whole game, Xu Honghong whispered softly: “This is a nuclear bomb, I am still quite light. When you met her, she was the same?”