Chapter 29: Dr. Beak 4

Demon and witch.

The word demon is no stranger to coming here. Chen Caixing has heard from local aborigines and NPCs. At this time, people worship God and treat the plague as the punishment of the world. It is the demon invading the human body.

The plague is not correctly recognized as a disease, so the treatment methods and methods are strange, such as bloodletting and whipping are basic operations, and many people think that the infected person has a demon in their body. In order to drive the demon, they use foul-smelling feces to stick to the wound.

The result is of course dying fast.

But the witch Chen Caixing heard it for the first time.

"Can you talk about witches?" Chen Caixing looked into the eyes of a man named Murphy. When he mentioned the witches, the pupil of the other person's pupils flashed with fear, obviously he didn't want to talk. Can't help Xiaobaihua's upper body, a poor woman with a single parent, her eyelashes twitched slightly, and said softly: "My brother and I are not here. The child's father is gone. I am lonely and helpless. I know that the hospital is recruiting doctors. With my younger brother coming over and doing the chores in the hospital, God, I don't know anything about this place, can you help me?"

Murphy struggled a few times. He was obviously very scared. There were only a few people in the simple grass shed, but his voice was very small and his look was guarded, like he was afraid of being heard by the ubiquitous demons.

"Last year, there were deaths everywhere. These deaths were caused by witches. They brought demons. You stayed in the hospital. At that time, it was the execution ground for the witches, cities, villages, a lot of witches..." Mo Fei remembered the scene, his hands trembling and covering his face could not talk.

Chen Caixing thought of the woods, with a look of pity and fear on his face, trembling and said, "Gosh, it's terrible, we don't know anything, we live by the woods..."

"Oh, God bless." Murphy knelt directly on the ground.

All right. The place where the witch was executed should be the woods.

Murphy's family of three was shaking like a sieve, kneeling on the floor and constantly thinking of God's blessing. Chen Caixing also wanted to make a cliché, only pretending to be at a loss, sobbing gently while covering his face, and did not immediately ask.

"Sister, I am so scared, what shall we do." Yuan Jiuwan asked helplessly with Chen Caixing's arm.

Chen Caixing: It is indeed the younger brother he cultivated.

"You are about to leave there, witch... there are demons there," Murphy reminded.

Chen Caixing shook his head, his face bitter, "I can't leave, my brother and I can't leave, they won't let us leave." He looked at Murphy and begged: "Can you tell me more about witches? Are we outsiders?" , They should not harm us."

"I don't know much. Last winter, I caught Barbara. She was a witch with a very powerful force. She gave many witches and hanged them in the woods, but, but..." Murphy recalled The body shivered and could not speak.

Chen Caixing did not urge, but the pitiful weak with tears in her eyes.

"They came to life, and then set them on fire, but these witches possessed by the demon could not sleep, the forest burned by the fire re-grows, and then no one dared to go to the forest, where there is Barbara, there is a demon sleep."

Murphy said it was chaotic, and Chen Caixing asked something about Barbara.

Barbara is the big witch, the daughter of the shoemaker in the city, an old girl, unmarried in her forties, has a black cat, weird nature. Once in a blessing prayer, the companion found out that she was unusual and reported Barbara. Barbara was interrogated to determine the identity of the witch and executed in the woods.