Chapter 31: Dr. Beak 6

The man on the bed is dead.

The doctor’s blood was wiped on the bed, and he ran away with the oil lamp in one hand. The wind was blowing outside the window, the shadow of the oil light was shaking, and the beak mask was reflected on the wall. The shadow became longer and longer, and it seemed that the doctor was tall and strange.

go? Guo Yu spoke with his mouth.

Of course we are leaving. Chen Caixing took Xiao Jiu and nodded, his eyes signalled to follow the mask doctor.

In the quiet hospital, the doctor walked in front, the steps were very light, dressed in a black coat, if not carrying an oil lamp in his hand, it really mixed with the night. The four of them didn’t dare to follow too tightly. Ten meters away, they were blocked by wild grass flower beds, and they hid very well.

Guo Yu whispered: “Did you see it? It’s too scary for the **** mother. This **** man practiced his hands with living people. It’s a neuropathy. My goose bumps are all up.”

Lifting his sleeves to show it to everyone, but the three of them didn’t even see one eye, Guo Yu had to say to himself: “Do you say that the one was just the pear?” As long as he has thick skin, he won’t be embarrassed .

“Look at the past to know.” Chen Caixing looked calm.

He also thought it was Alexander. It is necessary to have a right to speak in a hospital with healthy living people. It is impossible for a working doctor.

“Go in, go in.” Guo Yu broadcast in real time.

The doctor in front carried a lamp and entered a house. The house is on the first floor, but the cover is more delicate than the whole hospital. The roof is triangular. The exterior is painted with black paint. There is an oil lamp hanging at the door. There is no one blowing the wind in the whole hospital. It is mixed with the night. As one, it looks horrible.

“I go, it’s still a detached villa, it’s estimated to be an official.” Guo Yu continued to talk.

The doctor has entered, and the door is closed.

“What should I do?” Guo Yu asked Lao Cheng.

Chen Caixing: “All come, come in and see.”

Guo Yu:? ? ? Sister, you really don’t go short.

Cheng Lifeng also nodded, Guo Yu was not tempered, and said with courage: “OK, go. But let’s go in?”

“Look at the window.” Chen Caixing said.

The four people walked around to the back of the room, and found that there was an empty area covered with white lime, and the rows of crosses made of black stones were neatly arranged. Under such a background, people would inevitably have some associations. Once this land was the execution ground.

“Hurt, have you ever seen a medieval horror movie? The crucifixion of a witch is alive. It is very similar to our current venue. Do you think there will be an injustice hanging on it? How many crosses? How many crosses do I count? …” Guo Yu started to spit, and after a few seconds, he gathered and asked Lao Cheng: “Have you found cold chirps.”

Cheng Lifeng gave his eyes. Guo Yu turned his head according to his eyes, and found that Yuan Xing was staring at him coldly, silent for a second, and his hands were drawn under his mouth, zippered, revealing the good smile of his good sister.

Chen Caixing: …I owe it.

There is a window behind the room, which is quite large. The windows were half open, the white curtains were slightly swayed by the wind, and the whole room was dark and without light.