Chapter 30: Dr. Beak 5

The four first asked where West Street was, but no one questioned them.

"Eh, we came here yesterday." Guo Yu recognized the place and pointed to an old shop at the door. "Just here, Lao Cheng and I ate here at noon yesterday. Sausage beer with some potatoes, except It looks a little dirty and has no appetite. It still tastes good."

Cheng Lifeng nodded.

"After checking things in a while, I invite everyone to dinner, a bite of sausage, and a sip of beer, it tastes-"

Chen Caixing glanced at Guo Yu, "Good sister, continue to lead the way."

Guo Yu: ...Xingba. You are the one who criticizes you.

The four people passed by the restaurant and continued to walk into the street. There was still some smoke in the West Street Shop. It was only a long time after the street. It became cold and calm. No one walked, and there was a smell in the air. taste.

"Eh I go, who is so unscrupulous, how can it be all over the ground," Guo Yu said, holding his nose.

Chen Caixing regretted not bringing in a mask. He buckled the coat button on the top and half of his face was buried in the neckline, so that he could feel better. The voice is a little low, "It should be here, drive away the devil with a stench, the devil will not come back."

It is the same as treating disease with feces.

Half the street is empty, and the residents inside have already moved out. A large letter 'P' was written on the wall outside the shop. Chen Caixing checked the information and learned that the letter 'P' outside the wall warned pedestrians that the house was a plague patient. Of course it is empty now.

No one speaks, keep an eye on your feet.

Finally, I arrived at a shop inside where the whole door was smashed. The door was open and the sunlight could not be seen. It was vaguely visible that it had been burned inside.

Cheng Lifeng took out the flashlight, and the three followed.

The **** smell inside is okay. It is estimated that after Barbara was killed, she could not sleep for a long time. The residents here hated and hated her, and at the same time they were afraid of her revenge. Therefore, no one came in except for the initial damage.

"Find it separately" Cheng Lifeng said, handing a small flashlight to Chen Caixing.

Chen Caixing thanked him, "Your first floor and second floor?"

"Second floor, you have a big stomach and you can't climb up and down." Guo Yu finished and added a sentence to Shang Yuanxing's eyes, "Good sister."

"Good boy, sister."

Chen Caixing had no opinion.

The four split up and Cheng Lifeng and Guo Yu went to the second floor. On the first floor is a shop. The windows and shelves are on the ground. Things are burned and trampled in a mess. Chen Caixing was shining and looked around. He didn't find a complete thing.

"Sister, there are a lot of kitty things here." Yuan Jiuwan crouched in a corner.

Chen Caixing passed, unable to squat with the same paragraph. He usually doesn't have any sense of stomach, but in the end it is so squatting and uncomfortable, he can only stand and say, "Xiao Jiu, don't touch it."

"I know my sister, but it's all broken." Yuan Jiuwan's face was a pity.

There are small dolls scattered on the ground, all kinds of cats used things, Barbara had raised a cat. The black cat who came to their room last night.