Chapter 27: Dr. Beak 2

"Damn! Damn! Damn!"

In the face of player infection, NPCs were very irritable, and a series of scoldings burst out. The rookie player was at a loss and was kind-hearted, courageously saying, "You don't have to scold others, he is so uncomfortable now, is there no water? He wants to drink water."

"Don't go!" the NPC shouted loudly, preventing the players who came forward to check.

The newcomer girl who stood out first said, "Why are you like this? No matter where this is, what means you used to lie to us, it doesn't matter. Now he is very uncomfortable and has difficulty breathing. Does anyone help him? You are too cold-blooded."

"Don't understand the situation, I advise you not to step forward easily." A male player said.

Chen Caixing glanced, the other party is a little fat about 278, still calm and calm, should be a veteran player. He retracted his eyes and found that a man beside the fat man was looking at him. His eyes looked. The two met, and Chen Caixing showed a harmless smile.

The other party might not have imagined that he was such a pitiful and harmless woman, stunned.

"You don't want to save, don't allow others to save, and it's too cold." The girl accused the fat man.

But no one dared to step forward, even a newcomer. The atmosphere here is too weird.

The NPC has stepped forward wearing a protective beak mask. The infected male player is very tall, and now he is cold and sweating, looks very weak, and his cheeks are red, and the NPC fell to the ground. When the female player was arguing with the fat man, the NPC pulled out a knife from the shoulder bag, pulled out the scabbard, and the blade was dirty with something. The NPC didn't seem to see it, and used a knife to scratch the male player's arm.

Start bleeding.

Chen Caixing thought of Europe at this time. Blood bleeds when people are sick. Once again, a king was killed by bleeding.

"Hey, what are you doing to stop, he will lose blood." the female player shouted.

"Shut up." The NPC was grumpy and stood up, the crutches in his hand began to beat the player's body on the ground.

This is the 'demon' that drives out sick players.

"This doctor." Chen Caixing blocked the NPC's arm holding a cane and smiled harmlessly. He opened his eyes and said nonsense: "You have finished the treatment, I think he is much better."

The sharp beak pointed at Chen Caixing, revealing a sharp icy smell.

"Then take a look." NPC said for a long time.

Chen Caixing withdrew his hand and smiled. This NPC is still an individual, and his body temperature is normal.

"Are you leaving him on the ground and don't care?" The female player was not satisfied with looking at Chen Caixing.

Chen Caixing touched a strand of hair in his ear and said weakly: "People are weak and have low immunity. They dare not come close." Looking at the sister with smiles in their eyes, he said softly, "I really envy your good sister, Just look healthy."

The girl's face was blue on the spot, what health? This green tea just scolded her for being fat!

"you-"

"vomit!"

The girl was about to ask Chen Caixing to find a place. As a result, the players on the ground began to vomit blood, their blood was pale, and the cheeks and arms were red. They spit blood on the ground and stretched their arms to grab the girl, "Save, save me, vomit , Cough cough save me."