Chapter 14: Human Skin Lantern 1

[A level in the last world, you can get new game world clues. 】

[Human skin lantern. 】

The clue that Chen Caixing got from the four-character stunned was that he felt skin cold and bone infiltration, and the screen popped up to use props and purchaseable props? Because entering the game world mall is closed, it will be opened only when going in and out.

Buy quickly.

Chen Caixing held the twelve gold coins ‘huge money’, still wanting to see what the Tao has, and the risks he might face from the prop name. Then he thought too much.

Rune paper and Taomu sword can be understood. Chen Caixing doesn’t quite understand clear-cut candy and dog blood-flavored potato chips. Finally, he took ten gold coins and bought two of the most common peace symbols.

There are two large sums left.

Cry haw.

Bind teammates. The screen flashed the player who had been in the same field. The name of the player who died in the wax museum was already gray. Chen Caixing glanced over and did not see Xiao Jiu. He froze and searched again. This time he found Yuan Jiu in the last row. Million.

Scared to death.

Chen Caixing thinks he is 24 years old and has already started to be dizzy. It must have been too much overtime some time ago.

[Do you use bound teammate props to bind players with 90,000 yuan? 】

Yes.

Chen Caixing simply. When prompted whether to use the props, Chen Caixing thought of the disguised chicken rib props, and was about to refuse, but it was like a flash of light, or suddenly he woke him up in the midst of nothing, or-anyway, it was a very mysterious feeling, blurt If she refused, she swallowed back, and Chen Caixing trembled and touched his stomach.

Wozhi——

This time it was really abusive.

He practiced the four abdominal muscles for half a year. After returning from the wax museum, he did not own it for half a month. It disappeared again.

Sleek feel.

Chen Caixing couldn’t be more familiar with it. He was silent for so long in a century. When the game reminded him of the time, Chen Caixing’s face was strange, like a sense of moral shame, mixed with the excitement that he was really a ghost, and he opened his backpack. Camouflage props.

use.

I once disliked the chicken rib props like dogs, now, really fragrant!

The hair is long and beautiful, and the hair is black and straight. This length is fine. Of course, the amount of hair should be thicker. Their original painter will be bald when he stays up late. Although he is still young and now shows no signs of moving the hairline backwards, it is still a lot of good-looking. His skin is quite white, so he’s fine with his leg hair. Facial features? Can be more delicate. The sound should also be adjusted.

chest?

No no no, this is not necessary, he is very good for A. Excellent.

叽叽——

Don’t move, skip and skip.

Chen Caixing saw his new image on the screen and was ashamed.

[Enter the world of human skin lanterns, count down 3, 2, 1…]

The continuous high mountains are towering, and the grass is lush. But no matter what the vegetation is, it’s the hottest summer in August. There are seven or eight people on the narrow dirt road. Some people are crying and crying. Some are sitting calmly on the stone under the tree. In the wind, with a hint of coolness.