Chapter 58: PHSC 4

The four of them ate breakfast slowly and in a hurry. They hadn’t finished eating yet, and the morning exercises ended.

The students entered the dining hall in an orderly manner, and the men and women who had been quietly lining up and walked to the door suddenly heard a discussion.

“smell good.”

“What are you doing today? Why is it so fragrant.”

“I smell the meat buns.”

“Not awake yet? How could Zhou Paipi make meat buns, today should be rice soup with mustard and coarse grain buns.”

I said so, but the smell is too fragrant, even those who are in charge of discipline are a little fascinated. The students stepped up and saw the breakfast in front of the window. They were pleasantly surprised: “There are really steamed buns!”, “And beef patties.”, “I saw the spicy soup.”

And it’s not expensive, it’s almost the same as the usual rice-steamed bun set. Of course, if you click all over again, of course it is impossible.

“How did Auntie do so much today?” Some students were curious.

Auntie Xiaokai said with a smile: “You have benefits this month, and the canteen changer Yuan took over for a month, and Yuan Zong posted money for everyone to eat.”

“Which Yuanzong? Wasn’t it Zhou Zhou before?” The student didn’t continue to call the former cafeteria nickname.

The aunt gave directions, “Now, what looks good in a dress with long hair is Yuan Zong.”

At first glance, the students were shocked. Not only were they shocked by Yuan’s young beauty, but they didn’t expect people to be so rich at a young age. Some students recognized it and said, “Isn’t this a new exchange student?”

“Okay, be quiet, hurry to eat, and have to read early after eating.” The disciplinary said twice, but the effect was not very good.

Because the breakfast is great, everyone is eating hot food, and the conversation with the boss is very hot.

“A big meat bun, a bowl of multigrain porridge, and two dollars. The bun is oily. I haven’t seen the meat in a long time.” The food is cheaper. The bun is bigger than the fist. It is stuffed with noodles, tofu, bamboo shoots and diced meat. Ding, the scent of oil goes down. The multigrain porridge is not the multigrain that was peeled in the past. It is filled with red dates, wolfberries and walnuts, and the sweetness of the food itself is not put without sugar.

The meal was rich and the food was plentiful. He sighed and said: “The value of this money is not like the pickle with a bit of meat foam before it dare to ask me for a piece.”

There was also Yuan Zuo quietly looking at the window seat, chewing on the bun and saying, “I unilaterally announced that Yuan Zong is my goddess.”

“Attach.”

“The food is really cheap. Do you say Yuan Yuan makes money?”

“Did not listen to the auntie who said the money, Yuan Yuan is really nice.”

In a short breakfast time, Chen Caixing received many good cards from students.

“Many young guys look at you and say you are their goddess, how do you feel about your sister?” Guo Yu gossip overheard.

Chen Caixing held her hair and smiled slightly: “I am beautiful and kind, is it not normal to become a goddess for high school students? They still have a vision.”