Chapter 67: GISM 4

Another day.

“Ahhh, the door opened again.”

“Why didn’t anyone close the door?”

In the morning, I was awakened and said the words were familiar. Chen Caixing did not feel cold. When I opened my eyes, I saw Mr. Yuan in the lounge chair next door coming to his chair. The other players stood not far away and looked at the two. Looks like.

Chen Caixing said pitifully: “I’m really innocent, it’s all because of his abuse of his power to force me.”

Some female players showed envy on their faces, a look of ‘Mr. How Yuan does not force me’. Mou Gang Zhengyi glanced at the two of them in bed and sneered. Chen Caixing heard Mou Gang’s sarcasm and the smell of’you two dogs and men’ from this short sneer.

Ugh. He is really a pregnant woman.

“What’s wrong?” asked Mr. Yuan in a good mood.

Chen Caixing glanced at each other, and the man really asked.

“We are missing two people.”

“Yes, yes.” This man was interrupted before he remembered the business, “Mr. Yuan, why is it embarrassing again? Do we have to find it?”

It’s not that the player is suddenly worried about the loss of the upper body of the Virgin Mary, but it is to try to understand that the death condition is avoided as far as possible, otherwise the player disappears for no reason every night, who knows whether the next one is himself.

“I’m just a guide.” Mr. Yuan said lazily, “You need to find something, and leave in ten minutes.”

This means that for ten minutes, players can sacrifice breakfast time and go out to find someone. Most players are lazy, anyway, they are not familiar with the missing players, only Mu Gang and two other veteran male players go out to see the situation.

“Sister Yuan, do you want to check it out?” Geng Jian leaned over and asked.

The result was too close, and Mr. Yuan glanced at his eyes. Geng Jian stepped back silently. Chen Caixing thought for a while and said, “Go check it out.”

The two went away, Fang Xinyi was eating breakfast, and quickly stood up, holding a bun in one hand, vaguely said: “Sister Yuan, I will go too.”

It wasn’t snowing outside, but the snow was thick and it should have been last night. Did not go far, according to the footprints of the snow around the wooden house, and happened to meet the three veterans who went out, the three whispered, met Chen Caixing, stopped talking, and a pair of gods escaped mysteriously They went to the wooden house.

“Sister Yuan, are these three faulty?” Geng Jian scratched his head.

Chen Caixing: “I suspect that I’m a ghost.” He was sorrowful and said with a sigh: “It’s a sin for me to be so beautiful.”

“Sister, if you don’t want–” Fang Xinyi hadn’t finished talking.

Chen Caixing turned to grin, “This crime is still more, I can afford it.”

Fang Xinyi: …

Sister, how do you know that I want this kind of sin?

After walking around the place where Mu Gang and the three went, Geng Jian glanced at the ground and said, “It’s impossible to walk so chaotically.”

“It was intentionally destroyed.” Chen Caixing couldn’t squat down and pulled the messy snow with his feet.

“Sister, is red blood?” Geng Jian also saw it, squatting down and leaning in, and getting started, “and minced meat–“