Chapter 12: real world

Through the window glass, NPC House is still at the gate of the wooden fence, always looking at the direction they left, never left, like waiting for something.

“Brother.” Yuan Jiuwan’s childish voice was very low.

Chen Caixing glanced back, and saw his younger brother Xiao Jiu’s open, watery and pitiful, like an abandoned puppy, reluctant. The cute kid Chen Caixing is also sour, especially guessing from the words of Wang Xingping, this game is not to say that it can be ended by playing a game. Without him, the younger brother can do it!

Broke the big brother’s heart.

“Xiaojiu, when the game is over, if I can help bind teammates’ props, I bought them and let’s go in together?”

Although the younger brother was young, he was very courageous, and he loved to help not make trouble. For example, when he finally hit the flashlight, John was getting closer and closer. Wang Xiaoxiao was scared and his phone was thrown aside. Still, the younger brother turned the tide and propped up the light in the darkness. No lagging behind, no screaming, no matter how good it is, you can still sell it.

The filter’s 800-thick Chen Caixing thinks how good his little brother is.

Yuan Jiuwan was instantly abandoned from poor puppies and turned into a cheerful one with a wagging tail, nodding like garlic, and cleverly said, “Brother, sure, shall we pull the hook?”

“Okay.” Chen Caixing didn’t believe this, but he should coax the child.

Hook your little thumbs together. Wang Xiaoxiao’s eyes were red next to the look, and she was envious. She also wanted to hug Chen Caixing’s thighs. They were all newcomers. How could their quality be so high!

The car wobbled to the entrance of the town.

The fog has dispersed, and you can see the vast fields around. In front of Chen Caixing, it was dark, and the whole person fell into a dark and alone environment. The others in the car were shielded, and an electronic screen suddenly appeared in front of him.

Chen Caixing’s personal settlement at the Magic Game Wax Museum.

A level, reward 50 gold coins (can be exchanged for real cash), drop props 1, the basic version of the mall has been opened.

Kill John to reach the end of the game.

Eliminate the injustice of the town.

Find high-value clues.

Invisible boss has not been reached.

The settlement screen disappeared, with information about Chen Caixing’s individual, and a list of the worlds that had been cleared. He currently only has a wax museum, with a moderate difficulty stamp. There is a backpack-like icon in the corner. Chen Caixing opened it. There are only two squares in the backpack, and there is nothing empty.

The dropped item is a mask sign with red unread on it.

Chen Caixing was still a little bit excited, and didn’t know what props, after clicking open-

Disguise props. Detailed explanation: You can also have a variety of you in the supernatural game.

A little tasteless.

Chen Caixing didn’t watch much, went to the mall, there are many categories of malls, probably a large supermarket for life, home, travel, killing, self-defense and one body, but it has nothing to do with him, because he is the basic version, and there are few and many to buy. All are locked gray grid state.

I skipped snacks at a glance and finally found the bound teammate props next to the gray grid at the end.

Thirty-eight gold coins.