Chapter 23: Human Skin Lantern 10

“Is it possible?”

“This… kind of, in case…”

“Once I heard that it didn’t work, but if I think about it, I think it works.”

Li Xuan and the three of them entangled together and murmured to discuss. Chen Caixing lifted a handful of hair and nibbled at the fruit calmly. When he ate the second one, Xia Ting, the only female communication representative in the veteran’s hands, said: “Yuanxing, we think it’s OK, we all listen to you.”

Although this method sounds like a sand sculpture in the sky at first glance, it is very pertinent to think about this kind of deep superstition in the village. The point is that they can’t come up with any good solutions.

Let the dead horse be a living horse doctor.

“That’s really thank you for sending me C debut.” Chen Caixing lifted her hair, unknowingly amorous, elegant, said: “The boys under the age of eight in the village, one is not leaked, all tied.”

Everyone:? ? ?

Tied up, **** the child?

Isn’t it a god?

“Without suffering, how did my Madonna make her debut?” Chen Caixing said straightforwardly and glanced up at the three most problematic people. “Is there anything else?”

Xia Ting can only shake his head under his gaze.

“Xiao Jiu, is there any sugar?” Chen Caixing did not want things to go wrong.

Yuan Jiuwan reached out with his small hand in his small pocket, and the amount of sugar he took out was definitely not in the small pocket. The newcomer looked very ignorant, but the veteran knew that it was taken from the game backpack. The trio admired Chen Caixing’s eyes.

There are three varieties of fruit candy, lollipop and chocolate. So three gold coins are needed.

Buy sugar for 30,000 yuan. Moreover, the opening time of the game mall is only before entering the game, which is equivalent to saying that the sugar bought for 90,000 yuan is not bought for the purpose of the plan. People bought it before entering the game, just to eat a snack!

Yuan Xing is very generous to his brother.

It is also rich.

Chen Caixing noticed the gaze of the three people, and he was calmly accepting Moby’s gaze on the two gold coins.

The suffering he has suffered, the world does not understand.

“Take it.” Yunyun said lightly.

The three of Xia Ting really had no problem this time. The child was tied, and Sudah provided a hidden cave in the mountain, not far from the village, outsiders did not know.

The village has recently prepared a saint girl, each has their own work, and the children let themselves run around. In fact, no one is usually restrained, and the precautions are not high. In addition, the college students have been here for a few days. Note that it has passed.

The car is ready.

This time, Chen Caixing spent 90,000 yuan with Su Lejiadi and his son. Su Da helped Xia Ting and the three tied their children. Liu Shasha Meiqing Luzhou three people stay in the village to work hard.

When the bullock cart went out to meet the villagers, some people said hello: “Is Ghat going out?”

Gatti did not speak, staring at the other person with a dark face.

“My brother and I wanted to see the scenery in the mountains, and Uncle Gatti took us to walk around.” Chen Caixing said casually. Since I learned that Su Ama was killed by the villagers yesterday, the father and son are like this.