Chapter 48: Medusa 2

“What the adults and adults say, the villains don’t understand.” Zhu Guanjia’s face was hard to hide.

Chen Caixing smiled and said kindly: “Don’t be afraid, it’s just chatting, you know that we are sent by the emperor to send filial piety, these are also our work. These are not clear, no one is not careful, filial piety did not send Go—” He didn’t finish, and left it to the housekeeper.

Zhu Guanjia shook his hands in horror, and lifted his sleeves to wipe the sweat on his forehead. He respectfully said, “Adult, what do you want to ask, the villain must tell the truth.”

“First answer the two questions I just asked.”

“Yes. It’s just a month since Xiao Niang went there. The haunted villain hasn’t seen it, but the girls in the house said that they are not clean and have shadows. Rumor has it that the whole government should not discuss this,” Zhu Guanjia said while leading the way.

Chen Caixing paid attention to the road of Zhu Mansion and sincerely praised it: “I see the situation in the mansion is not much more than the king’s mansion in Beijing.”

“Sir, it’s a shame.” Zhu Butler carefully raised it before saying: “The old lady is the milkmaid of the Holy Spirit, and the emperor’s graciousness won this award.”

Chen Caixing smiled innocently, “How can I stop again, I don’t mean anything else, but the housekeeper shouldn’t be too nervous. Let’s continue.”

Butler Zhu: A big man.

“How come you haven’t seen your father in your house for so long? How many masters are there in the house now?”

“It’s been thirty years since the death of the old man.” The housekeeper lowered his waist a bit, leading the way fast, and said quickly: “There are old ladies, old ladies, young ladies and young masters in the house. “

Chen Caixing wondered: “There are no other men in the house?”

“Adults and adults, it’s here.” The butler wiped Khan as if he didn’t hear the question, waved his hand to let the little girl come to recognize the person, and said, “These are all dignitaries from Jingli. “At the end of the command, bowed his head and said, “Adults and villains have left beforehand.”

The back can be described as a 100-meter sprint.

Chen Caixing smiled gently, “How can people be so terrible, really just chatting a few words.”

Other players: …

Players are arranged in the front house, divided into two courtyards, with a bamboo forest in the middle. One is called Ningxiangyuan and the other is Ningshenyuan. Players are hesitant when choosing a residence, but any choice is afraid, this is a sequelae of the game to the players. Prudent players went to the test in two places. Chen Caixing had already taken Xiao Jiu to Ningxiangyuan to pick a room.

Zhu Sui and Lin Xin went to Ning Xiangyuan without thinking.

Chen Caixing’s rooms are large, with good light from the north and south. There are windows on the front and back, and the rear window has a very good view. At a glance, there is a plum blossom in the past. Fragrance. No wonder it is called Ning Xiangyuan.

The waitress said: “Behind Ningshenyuan is a bamboo forest, quiet meditation, these two places are still named by the second master.”

“The second young master?” Chen Caixing raised an eyebrow.

The maid was shocked when she said the wrong thing, and said, “My lord, I’ve already packed it up. I’ll do nothing else first.”

Chen Caixing did not embarrass the maid, the maid let out a sigh of relief and hurried down.