Chapter 69: GISM 6

Shen Xuan’s face was dauntless and Fang Xinyi mentioned his boyfriend’s happiness.

“Mou Gang.” Chen Caixing swept the look of the two sisters and said slowly: “I think you two are very close. I thought you were a boyfriend and a friend. Isn’t it?”

Shen Xuan seemed to think, with a daze in his eyes, and said after a second or two: “Yes. We are a boyfriend-friendship.”

“What about you? Xinyi, is your boyfriend good to you?” Chen Caixing continued to ask when he saw no problem.

Fang Xinyi twitter happily said: “He is very good to me. When he goes to school, he will buy my favorite soup bag and send it downstairs. Every time it snows, it will give me a gift, because we know it on a snowy day. We are all southerners. It was so beautiful to see snow for the first time. He said that I had seen the most beautiful scenery in the snow. I had the opportunity to take me to climb the snow mountain to take pictures…”

The taste of love makes the pistachios in Chen Caixing’s hands not fragrant, but also makes envy, saying: “You are really good, now such a good boy is rare, and you should hold on, please. It’s like all the guys I met, alas.”

“Sister Yuan I know.” Fang Xinyi was very prosperous and said happily: “He said he would prepare a surprise for me. In fact, I guessed. He planned a snow mountain proposal with his friends. I am waiting to be his bride.”

Chen Caixing looked at Fang Xinyi, and finally asked: “After so long, haven’t you said what your boyfriend’s name is?”

“He called—” Fang Xinyi suddenly stopped, what was her boyfriend’s name?

The happy smile on his face gradually faded away. Fang Xinyi frowned and muttered to herself: “What is he called, why can’t I remember it, yeah what is he called…”

His name is Mu Gang.

Chen Caixing answered in his heart.

When I first entered the game, the two portraits of Mu Gang and Shen Xuan didn’t know each other, and later they didn’t hide their relationship. Chen Caixing thought that these two wanted to attract people to play as pigs and eat tigers, and didn’t think much about it. Until now, players are almost dead.

Shen Xuan and Mou Gang rarely touched their limbs, eye contact and watching tacit understanding, but they can also make another explanation.

Mou Gang is controlling Shen Xuan.

A veteran is right, the ghosts in the game world can be dressed up as anyone, whatever the shadow and body temperature, the background person can be. When they were down the mountain, the team mixed in ghosts. Until the one who climbed the mountain more, Chen Caixing used a ghost rune to see nothing, unless that was not a person, a fantasy, or a puppet that Mou Gang could control.

It is suspected that Fang Xinyi is because Mr. Yuan reminded that the second is the sixth sense of his pregnant woman. As for Mu Gang is also a method of elimination, and the female player is determined, Chen Caixing thought of the clues given by the game.

A couple of men and women.

The remaining male players: Geng Jian, Mou Gang, older male players, and handsome and handsome.

He ruled out first. There are only three people left, and older male players also rule out. Too big. The middle-aged hairline’s uncle. If Chen Caixing is a young and beautiful young woman, she doesn’t want to fall in love with an uncle who is in danger of baldness.

What a lovely little fresh meat.

Whether it’s Fang Xinyi or Shen Xuan, one pure green tea is cute, and the other is a beautiful sister who knows her performance. Coupled with the clues of the couple’s snow mountain story, the young will only think of stimulating romance, climbing a snow mountain, the male player veteran looks very calm, unless the old house is on fire is not impossible.