Chapter 7: Wax Museum 7

Four people have died. Lin Qianqian is not a newcomer who knows nothing. She knew when she went out in the early morning, but at this time, Lin Qianqian identified Chen Caixing on the third floor and took the letter.

The living room is quiet.

Eerie, with a cold wind.

The people on the scene were all different, but they all looked at the NPC, waiting for Mr. House's shot, especially Gimhae was happy. If the NPC is violated, the little chicken is dead.

Mr. House’s stiff face twitched because of his emotions, and his eyes stared at Chen Caixing with cold eyes.

Chen Caixing's heartbeat seemed to stop, and his head was blank, but he held Yuan Jiuwan's hand a little tighter, so that his little brother would not be impulsive. NPC said that the third floor could not go up, but he did not die on board, and NPC did not find it on the spot.

nothing.

It must be fine.

Mind gradually calmed down, Chen Caixing looked at Mr. House, recovered a little calm, smiled, and said politely: "Exactly, Mr. House, have been bothering you for so long, we haven't had a good chat."

Everyone:? ? ?

Gimhae: There is something wrong with the brain of this chicken, NPC quickly killed!

Mr. House's eyes were on Chen Caixing's face for a long time, as if he had eaten a little bit of Chen Caixing's skin. Just when everyone thought Mr. House was going to do something, the other person nodded and said, "Yes, I like to help the children and I like to chat with you, but before you were very afraid of me, except for you, you are a special Little guy."

The words are very easy and kind, as long as they don't speak coldly with a threatening threat.

Special little guy Chen Caixing: ...

Not a big brother, you don’t have to call him that.

For the first time, Chen Caixing, who is a mother with a single baby, is called a little guy by a strange male.

"Come on, I'll pour a cup of hot tea. We can sit down and talk for a while." Mr. House turned and went to the kitchen.

The restaurant was quiet, and the few who were afraid to show up now looked at Chen Caixing with complicated eyes. Chen Caixing didn't look at Lin Qianqian's pitiful trembling, sneered, and said: "Come on, Mr. House invited us to drink tea and chat. It's not a good not to go."

Mr. House was in the kitchen and had just experienced a "life and death moment", and everyone did not dare to refute.

I honestly moved to the living room.

Soon Mr. House came out with a tray on which was placed a hot teapot and a teacup, and Chen Pingxing poured a cup first.

The teacup was steaming with a slight fragrance.

Chen Caixing didn't want to pick it up. This NPC didn't look good on him. Who knows if there is anything in the cup. But Mr. House kept holding the tea cup, his gloomy eyes kept staring at him, and the two froze.