Chapter 70: GISM End

“You are a ghost?!”

The male veteran saw that Mou Gang was not right, and the guard was a little further away from the other party. Mu Gang denied: “How is it possible, I just think the candle is well on top, she said take it down, what if something happens?”

“It’s also me who is in trouble. What are you in a hurry?” Chen Caixing smiled and looked at Mu Gang. “Why are you in love with me? Are you afraid of me?”

Everyone looked at Mou Gang and waited for Mou Gang to answer. Mou Gang gritted his teeth and faced the pregnant woman with a good face. He still didn’t want to admit it down the donkey, but said nothing. But his initial attitude has made everyone doubt.

“It’s really nostalgic without the storytelling session.” Chen Caixing sighed and glanced at Geng Jian. “What did he do, go up to get the candles and wait for me to go?”

Geng Jian thought about it, he hurt his arm, and he might survive with a fight with Sister Yuan. If he shrinks, he will die tonight. So he moved the chair and stood to get the candle.

“How many Yuan Sister take?”

“Take it down.” Chen Caixing glanced at the veteran, “You go and continue.”

The veteran thought why he should go, but when the pregnant woman couldn’t see the smile, he slipped forward and took his hand. The candles were very successful. A brass candlestick with an adult man’s arm and a chunky red candle was inserted. The flame flickered, and wax oil dripped from time to time in the candlestick.

“Sister, what next?” Geng Jian passed a candle.

Chen Caixing took it, glanced at the candlestick with wax oil on it, and said, “Sit down and listen to me tell you a story.”

“What about candles? Sister Yuan, I also want to get candles.” Fang Xinyi walked forward.

Geng Jian silently guarded the candle and looked at Sister Yuan. Chen Caixing had already sat down without looking back: “You can get the candles later, please sit down first.”

Everyone sat down around the stove, and Mr. Yuan was sitting on the rocking chair, but his eyes were always on the back of Chen Caixing.

The light of the four candles is very dim, echoing the firewood on the stove, reflecting the change in the player’s shadow around the wooden house. The veteran swept his eyes and noticed the shadow on the wall, the fear flashed under his eyes. The shadow was thin and long, and there were several heads extending from the back.

“What are you looking at?”

Mu Gang suddenly turned his head to stare at the veteran’s eyes.

The veteran’s heart can suddenly stop, then the experience instinct said: “Nothing, thinking about what story to tell.”

With six people in a circle, Chen Caixing was preempted by Geng Jian and Fang Xinyi on the left and right. Fang Xinyi was next to veterans, Mu Gang, and Shen Xuan. The veteran and Fang Xinyi are diagonally opposite, so the shadow I just saw is not from Mou Gang, but from Fang Xinyi.

Chen Caixing didn’t know what happened to Fang Xinyi’s shadow, but from the veteran’s look at their expressions, they could guess a little.

“Tell a story.”

Everyone’s attention went to Chen Caixing’s side. Chen Caixing held the candle in one hand and took a sip of water. He slowly said: “Northern universities ushered in the first winter snow. Girls from the south have never seen such a large amount of snow. They are very happy to enjoy the snow, that is, On this day, she met a boy who was also from the south. The two fell in love at first sight and soon fell in love.”