Chapter 37: Grand Bride 2

Mr. Colin may be surnamed Wang and lives next door, referred to as Lao Wang next door.

Seeing Chen Caixing’s stomach, the housekeeper of Lao Wang looked the same as the ruler, bent over and respectfully repeated the line: “Please ask Mr. Colin’s fiancee to board the ship.”

It’s like a set robot.

“Where is my fiancé Colin?” Chen Caixing touched his belly, thinking about the leading novel that he had swiped before he came in, and said hypocritically: “I have been running with the ball for so many years, and now he sends a butler Come to pick me up, this is a small look at me and the ball, the name is not correct, even if he has no money, he can not buy me and the ball, we are not rare.”

The butler’s mouth twitched, and his look finally changed.

“Mr. Colin is on the boat now, please don’t delay the time, get on the boat as soon as possible.”

What if I don’t want to?” Chen Caixing guessed that the world’s ship is the game venue. He deliberately asked, seeing the indifference flashed by the housekeeper’s eyes, so he waved his hand deliberately and said compassionately, “Come on, see When he is the father of the ball, I will barely go up to meet him.”

Yuan 90,000:? ? ?

Thousands of thousands of dollars to Collin the Green Hat King cheap father.

“Please.” The butler let his men open the way.

There is a noble passage to the big ship, and the hull is huge. Chen Caixing led Xiao Jiu up the stairs. At a glance, other people could be seen in the crowd waiting on the shore.

It’s not that he has good eyes, but there are other players who are wearing three-piece casings beside other players.

Chen Caixing grunted, “There are so many fiancées in the dog man. Fortunately, he is just an old king next door.” After touching his belly, he smiled and said, “We are not losing the ball.”

“Sister, is the ball called the ball?” Yuan Jiuwan asked.

Chen Caixing wanted to have a beer belly, and the name he came with casually, it didn’t make sense to think about the name. But on the way to the big boat, boring, coaxing the children and saying: “Does Xiao Jiu like it? Xiao Jiu thinks of something nice, and it is good for her sister to look rich.”

“Wang Fugui, if we still don’t think we have enough money to have a show, we can be rich and powerful.”

Right to have money and live together.

“Why the surname is Wang?” Yuan Jiuwan raised his cheek and looked up.

Chen Caixing thought, of course, to take advantage of Mr. Kelin Wang, the green hat. When he was about to speak, he heard the noise and could not help stopping to look down.

Someone has fallen into the sea.

A group of people stood on the shore but no one went to salvage.

“Miss, this is the end without getting on the boat.” The butler behind him suddenly uttered a tone of intimidation.

Chen Caixing looked back at the housekeeper, and suddenly said twice, “You scare me, if Colin’s child is scared of miscarriage by you, you will wait to be fed to the shark in the sea, hum!”

housekeeper:……

“Miss, just give some minor punishment to the disobedient fiancées, there will be a boatman to save people.” The butler explained.

Chen Caixing said arrogantly: “It’s not the next time, otherwise I must let Colin punish you, and I blame my heart for being too kind.”

“Thank you for your understanding,” the butler said with a twisted smile.