Chapter 2: Wax Museum 2

The real world is winter. Chen Caixing wears loosely. When he arrives at the wax museum, the whole spirit is tense, and he hasn't noticed anything wrong with his body. Besides, this beer belly has no sense of cumbersomeness, it is very seamless--

Chen Caixing was shocked by the holistic one he used!

"Is this game world can change my figure?" Chen Caixing was not stubborn, thinking he had practiced four abdominal muscles for half a year, and he asked stubbornly, "Xiao Jiu, is there any differences between you here and outside?" Fear of children I don’t understand, Chen Caixing walked up to the bed holding chestnuts: "You are tall and handsome outside, are you short and fat here?"

Yuan Jiuwan cleverly sat on the bed and shook his head: "Brother, I don't know, I didn't look in the mirror."

Yes, everyone is in the living room in this world. Chen Caixing feels that he has been deprived by beer belly, looking at the pupils in bed, and bracingly said: "You are very cool and handsome now, don't worry."

The four abdominal muscles that are unified and rounded have become established facts, and they cannot be entangled. Chen Caixing was lying on the bed in a lost spirit, but for this reason, the fear of this horror world has shifted.

Anyway, the question mark is gone for the time being, so go to bed first.

"Xiao Jiu, you sleep inside." Chen Caixing said and a sweater were lying on the bed.

"Good brother." Yuan Jiuwan moved obediently.

The room lights were dim, and Chen Caixing worked overtime for a week in a row. When he was here, he was tense, and now he was sleepy in bed for a while. He was dumbfounded to hear the rustling sound inside, but could not open his eyes sleepily, he said : "Small nine, go to sleep."

The murmur immediately stopped.

"Got it, brother."

I don’t know if it’s confusing. Chen Caixing always feels that the child's voice are soft and cold, unlike the clever and soft ones before. He turned over, the quilt was useless for a long time, there was a moist smell, not much warming effect, the colder the sleep. Chen Caixing is very sleepy but not very peaceful.

After a while, the little body behind him leaned over, his white face pressed against Chen Caixing's back, and he moved his nose to smell Chen Caixing's smell. An arm crossed his hand from the bed and placed on Chen Caixing's beer belly.

From the heat source, the mild musty smell of the quilt turned into a scent of light fragrance.

Familiar taste.

Chen Caixing thought before falling asleep.

"Xiaoxiao, Xiaoxiao, are you asleep? I want to go to the toilet..."

Zhao Ru asked her companion with a trembling voice. She was so scared that she easily wanted to run to the toilet when she was nervous. The room in the wax museum only has a bed, and the bathroom is at the end of the aisle on the second floor. Zhao Ru was afraid to go alone, but she could not hold her back, "Xiao Xiao, can you go with me?"

"No." Wang Xiaoxiao got up and refused. He got out of the bed and found a vase and handed it to Zhao Ru. "Use this to make it work."

Zhao Ru is embarrassed, "No, isn't it?" Although both are girls.

"I don't need to use it, anyway, I won't accompany you to the toilet."