Chapter 57: PHSC 3

? ? ?

Chen Caixing stared at the paper question mark. Does this school die every year? I don’t know what to do. Looking at the note and looking at the students who are quietly studying in the classroom feels weird and eerie.

It was already dark outside the window.

There was no sound at all in the whole school. The difference between day and night was like cutting into Yin and Yang. Chen Caixing was taken aback by his brain and looked up. He always felt that the students sitting in a classroom were not real people.

Don’t scare yourself.

If this is the case, the world is not a simple poke.

“Sister?” Yuan Jiuwan whispered, what happened when the stars looked at the note?

Chen Caixing moved the note aside to let Xiao Jiu see the content. He thought for a moment, and used a haunting note, silently talking in his mouth, don’t be a dead ghost in a classroom!

He will scare miscarriage.

Seeing the use of ghost symbols, there was no change in the classroom, and the students wore school uniforms to study quietly. Chen Caixing reached out and patted the front row. The boy who passed the note turned back, daring not to speak.

At first glance, it was still the previous face, and he didn’t turn his head over the blood basin to hang his tongue and bulge his eyes. Chen Caixing was relieved and sent his brain tonic. Pointing at the pen on the boy’s desk, the other party handed it over.

[Has your class ever died? 】

【No. They are all high school seniors, and I also heard about the tradition of dying in high school every year. 】

【It is said that? 】

[Yeah, everyone said that anyway, and said that the school was built on a cemetery, so the land price is cheap, and who makes our young boys masculine is not afraid of this. 】

Chen Caixing thought to the young man, do you know if your ‘hearing’ almost caused me to miscarry!

[Who died last year? How did you die? 】

[No one died last year. Just because someone died before, I just listened to other people’s stories. Don’t say what I said. The school doesn’t let us say that. The old Liu Guan is very strict. Don’t betray me. 】

I don’t even know what your name is! Besides, you have nothing else to sell except to tell me some gossip that ‘heard’ is useless. Chen Caixing looked at the young man wearing glasses and felt a little sad in his heart and wanted to beat someone.

The two passed a note here. The head monitor stared at the boy at the table and said, “No small movements, study hard, or you will deduct the usual time.”

The boy was ruled by the usual division and turned back to his desk to continue reading and writing.

It seems that the whole school is just an ordinary school, not Chen Caixing’s “Everyone’s Ghostly Ghost Campus”. The green onion students are studying hard, only Chen Caixing’s hair is growing fast, so Yuan Jiuwan grabbed the plum and put it on the table. Chen Caixing looked at it, and it was fine anyway. The two of them were peeling sugar paper and began to eat sugar.

“No food is allowed in the classroom, and points will be deducted,” the monitor said.

Chen Caixing said with a word of plum sugar: “It’s okay, you deduct it, my brother’s account is my account.”

Squad leader:? ? ?

Do you think this is a casino? ! Still hang on your account! The squad leader is angry, but there is no way to take the kind of **** Chen Caixing. The young child is thin-skinned, and it is useless to tell the teacher to buckle up the usual time. The squad leader can only exhale.