Chapter 64: Ghost in Snow Mountain 1

The endless snow-capped mountains, the cold wind whizzing past snowflakes.

There is a small village under the snowy mountain, covered with snow. If you don’t look closely, it looks like a no-man’s land. A group of people stood tremblingly, rubbing their arms and resisting the cold wind. Some people held a group to keep warm by their bodies, but fortunately, most of them were wearing warm clothes and only two were short-sleeved shorts.

“Fuck, where the hell, I’m going to freeze to death.”

“As you see, you have a heater in the north of the house?” The interrogative jacket was also trembling in a down jacket, but better than short sleeves.

The two short-sleeved big men hugged together, and the gas they drank could form frost. Some people could not read it and said, “Speak less, and you will lose it after the calories are exhausted.”

“I, my mother-in-law are not conscious now.” The man spoke tremblingly.

But no one in the crowd dared to take off their clothes to protect them from the cold. At this moment, a beautiful woman handed over two pieces of clothing and passed on, “Put it on first.”

“Thank you, thank you.”

The two men were numb with cold hands and feet, quickly picked up their clothes and put them on their bodies, which caused some temperature, but it was still very cold. The man stumbled and looked at the suitcase at the woman’s hand. One person asked, “Are there any more? I can buy them.”

“Now, look at yourself.” The woman, Chen Caixing, passed the suitcase and said sadly: “Anyway, it’s his stuff, I don’t want it anymore, I said I’ll take me to ski, and I ran away with other women. .”

When other players heard it, they looked back at the professional warm clothing on the woman’s body and regained their gaze.

“How come there are children’s clothes?” the man in pants asked out.

Chen Caixing wiped the snowflakes on his cheeks, and the temperature of his tentacles turned into a tear of tears. He said softly and weakly: “He has people outside, and the children are so old, I am pregnant, and say that I am distracted. Around in one place, carrying me every day-I don’t want to say it.”

When the two big men heard it, they scolded angrily: “Sister, this kind of cheap man is not worth your sadness.”

“To the elder sister, you are beautiful and kind-hearted. Looking back, a large number of men are waiting for you, don’t miss it.”

The two comforted, and Chen Caixing pretended to wipe off the snow that had melted away from his face, nodded, and a look of fear, and asked, “Where are we? I’ve packed the suitcase at the hotel.”

“Yeah, where are we here? I watch TV at home.”

“I play games.”

Others started to question, but their heads were frozen because they were too cold, and now the woman’s question only reacted.

Among the veterans who just saw Chen Caixing, one of them said: “Don’t ask in the game, NPC will come out in a while.”

“What game? I want to go home.”

But no matter how crying and screaming the newcomer’s sister was, she ignored her, her eyes were all white, she didn’t dare to run around, fearing that she would freeze to death.

After a few minutes, a snowmobile screamed, and a tall man jumped from the car. He was wearing a black coat, his hair was neatly combed, and his face was covered with frost. His handsome appearance was not like ordinary people, and his eyes were deep. The skin is not as cold as ordinary people, especially with a pair of eyes, without any emotion, even colder than the snow and ice in the sky.