Chapter 34: Dr. Beak 9

The wind roared.

Chen Caixing can feel the cold wind driven by the monster behind him, there is a faint smell in the air, the smell of flesh and blood that the monster has just eaten.

“Huhu–“

The breath of the monsters was heavy, and they were getting closer and closer. It was so close that Chen Caixing seemed to hear the drool. He had no time to think about it. The subtle “click” sound, instinctively hid when the danger came, the sound of “Bah” The coat on his shoulder was cut by claws, and the human hand of the monster could be turned into a claw with feathers. If it wasn’t for him, he was right in the middle of the paw.

“Roar!” The monster roared in the wrong direction too fast.

Guo Yu headed back and shouted: “Yuanxing!”

“Don’t come.” Chen Caixing took the time to reply, and heard Cheng Lifeng shouting: “Go away.”

Something behind was too tight. Chen Caixing gritted his teeth and shouted while running: “Xiao Jiu and her sister ran away, don’t be afraid, see you in our dorm room.” There has never been a moment of life and death.

“Sister–” Xiao Jiu was unwilling.

Chen Caixing shouted: “Obey, the intersection ahead.” He exhaled, and the footsteps of the monster behind him became heavier and heavier, as if he had changed shape, and he dared not delay any more. At the intersection, Chen Caixing pushed down Xiao Jiu, “Run !”

The little figure ran fast, and Chen Caixing was too late to watch, shouting: “Hey, monster, here.” Running in the opposite direction of Xiao Jiu.

There was a place where the corpses were burned.

The four ran apart, but the strange thing was that the monster had been chasing behind Chen Caixing. Chen Caixing ran out of breath, and finally couldn’t stand it, shouting: “I have anxious syrup in my pocket or how to chase my fart.”

Crutch Cheng Lifeng took it.

But the monster chased him tirelessly. Chen Caixing walked on the trail, with a black paint on the front. When he reached the place where the corpse was burned, the light was very dark. He could hardly run, and saw the wall with a narrow gap quickly drilled into it. Behind the wall, what touched him under his feet, made a soft sound of “bone busy”, suddenly his feet did not dare to move, he looked down, scolded swearing in his heart, all the human skulls could not be burned at his feet, and the black holes were facing his eyes. he.

Chen Caixing stared at the skull for a second, and shifted his gaze hard.

It wasn’t him who burned, he was just a poor, poor and pregnant weak woman. You go to the monster to take revenge.

It was quiet outside, only the sound of wind mixed with his breathing, and the heart jumped, because he ran too fast and now his lungs were hot and uncomfortable. But this is not the time to take it lightly.

Chen Caixing spent a long time in the wall of the corpse burning, he thought it was a long time, but it might be only a few minutes.

The monster has not come yet.

Could it be that he heard his vomit and turned his head to pursue Cheng Lifeng?

The more calm, the more Chen Caixing felt wrong. At the tip of his nose, he smelled a faint odor, and Chen Caixing immediately sighed, and the monster came. But he couldn’t find the narrow gap. I don’t know why. He suddenly had a hunch and slowly looked up.

The face was covered with black feathers, a sharp pointed mouth, and the black eyes were staring at the prey underneath.

The monster opened his mouth wide, revealing a slender tooth, densely packed, dripping with a smelly saliva.