Chapter 63: real world 3 (truth is out)

Unless there is a coincidence in the coincidence, otherwise the NPC of the supernatural game will appear around him. There is Xiao Jiu in the front, and this beautiful big breast muscle NPC, this probability Chen Caixing does not believe.

He thought about the three encounters with this NPC. They were all scenes of Xiao Jiu’s “lost” or “disappearing injuries”, and this one will appear every time it is tricky and dangerous, and he has not yet told his name.

“Xiaoxing, what did you want to say just now?” Zhou Cheng ignored the coming person. If he was really a boyfriend, he just heard Xiaoxing say that the other party was derailed. Then he must be the first one to be Xiaoxing anyway.

Chen Caixing looked at the handsome comer and sneered. He said: “Who knows he is a silver wax wax gun head that can’t be used, in short, it is the eunuch.”

RMB 90,000: …

I am not me without.

Zhou Cheng’s eyes turned to the newcomer, a look he didn’t expect.

“This, is this a deception?”

“Of course not.” Chen Caixing said that he had no feelings. He said, “Brother Zhou Cheng, I have something to say before I leave. Xiaojiu’s family is lost. You don’t have to worry about telling my mom. It’s alright. I’ll pick up he.”

Zhou Cheng: “Ah? Why did Xiao Jiu get lost?” But he quickly returned to his thoughts and told him, “Then pay attention to safety. If you fight and enter the police station, you can call me.”

“I know, you are my legal aid.” Chen Caixing finished, and looked at the person with a smile, “Come on, do you need me to please?”

Yuan Jiuwan: He had long known that there would be such a day, but he did not expect this day to be worse than he thought.

He is an eunuch.

“Stars, don’t be angry.”

Chen Caixing smiled, “Do you think I’m angry?”

I think you are going to get angry. Yuan Jiuwan thought but did not dare to answer.

In a taxi, nobody spoke along the way. Yuan Jiuwan was wondering what would be more appropriate. Chen Caixing was expressionless and did not know what to think. He pityed the driver driver who drove in front of him. He did not dare to talk at low air pressure and sent him to the door of the hotel.

The two went straight to the hotel suite and closed the door. Chen Caixing pressed the man behind him on the door panel.

“Yuan 90,000?”

Although it was a question, the tone was very certain.

The height difference between the two is twelve or three centimeters, but at this moment Chen Caixing’s aura is invincible.

“No.” The other side raised his hand and quickly answered: “You hear me say the stars.”

“You said, I’m listening.” Chen Caixing sneered. “I don’t engage in dog blood stalls. What I don’t listen to. I don’t listen. You say, I listen.” But there is a kind of tone what you say today Will die on the spot.

RMB 90,000: …

“Actually, you have amnesia.”

Chen Caixing sneered, he remembered a big watermelon, he remembered everything.

“Really. Do you remember coming out of the game, the real world is stopped? You forgot the memory in the game.” Yuan Jiuwan thought about the wording and said, “You actually entered the game, I am also in the game NPC, you found me, and then we fell in love, vigorously, inseparable, you love and I love to die or live, and even give birth to me—”