Chapter 5: Wax Museum 5

Wan Lai was silent in the dark room.

Chen Caixing involuntarily lightened his breath, and Ding's voice amplified in his ears, not to mention that the movement outside the door was not small. His eyes adapted to the dark environment, and Chen Caixing looked at the door.

The thin and narrow doors always have the illusion of being false.

‘Boom’, ‘Boom’, ‘Boom’.

The voice became clearer and clearer, and Chen Caixing's heartbeat accelerated, because the thing came and got closer and closer...

'Boom'!.

Chen Caixing scolded in his heart, his heartbeat stopped for an instant, and his breath was held, because the things outside stopped at their door.

Quiet.

But Chen Caixing knew that something was still there, and stood at the door of their room, clearly separated by a door, but there was always something outside that went through the door panel and stared at him unerringly.

The subtle sound of ‘Kaka’ sounded, and then louder and louder, something broke free, the joints were a little bit in place, and the final sound of ‘slap’ seemed to pull the head back into place—

The picture of Chen Caixing's brain supplement is too detailed, and he has hugged Yuan 90,000 in his hands.

"Boom"-

The thin door knocked.

"Are you going to be a wax figure?"

A stiff male voice sounded outside, like a long time no sound, the sound was stiff and mechanical, penetrating the door panel and reaching the ear of the person in the room, the faint cold ice with a strange taste.

Actually spoke.

According to Wang Xiaoxiao's description, after the early hours of yesterday, there was only a thud, like the sound of a wooden barrel touching the floor. Today, something came out. Chen Caixing thought of the two corpses in the bathroom. Could it be that the ability to enhance the closed thing because he killed someone could come out?

Mr. House always told them not to go out early in the morning, because of this?

Chen Caixing pieced the clues together in no time, but at this moment there was no use of eggs, the things outside the door did not go away, and he knocked on the door again very stubbornly. This time it was a bit louder.

"Are you going to be a wax figure?"

I am your head! Chen Caixing scolded swearing in his heart, but he had a good idea of ​​being a wax figure. After he realized that the sound outside the door was confusing, he covered his quilt over his head, and had not forgotten to cover his ears for Yuan 90,000.

Things outside refuse to leave, and will continue to ask.

Chen Caixing's hands and feet are cold, he does not know if he can resist the confusion.

Yuan 90,000 in his arms is small, and his head has just reached Chen Caixing's chest. This will lift his head slightly to see Chen Caixing's pale face, and his ears are Chen Caixing's cold fingertips.

"You have to do--"

Yuan Jiuwan's eyebrows were cold, and Tongren was faintly red, looking at the door sharply.