Chapter 47: Medusa 1

mobile phone immediately opened the browser and asked Wan Duniang to find out, Roman, Greek, and later re-edited by the poet, various versions, and I could find them all in a hurry. When changing the skirt quickly, Chen Caixing hesitated for a few seconds when he bought the props again. He thought about the basic ability of the three thousand gold coins of the higher world, so he only picked the cheapest rune paper and bought them.

Each world’s open mall has multiple uses, some are disposable, such as the last world rose is disposable. Like jelly beans, you can deal with monsters, there are still a few left, and it may not work to enter other worlds. However, reward items are used repeatedly and continuously.

He now has many props in his hand and a silver cross, which should be able to deal with Western monsters.

“Even Western monster rune paper can come in handy?” Chen Caixing looked at a row of rune paper black dog blood peach wood swords according to the clues, indicating that this game is for money.

Everyone who plays the game knows that the old krypton gold has no strength. If the same spirited game world is always smashed with props, people will be useless.

Chen Caixing made excuses for himself, he wants to exercise himself!

The eyes were dark, and the weightlessness came again.

Antique Hui-style buildings, small bridges and flowing water, paved roads with blue stone slabs, sellers picking and selling goods along the street, and children chasing and playing in a noisy way. The restaurants and inns on both sides of the street are laid-back and lively, but the most lively place is a group of passers-by who are incompatible with this world.

There are more than ten passers-by in this group, both men and women. Pedestrians were afraid of Zhu Fu’s strength and did not dare to discuss it loudly. They waited a few meters and then whispered in private. “Where did Zhu Fu’s housekeeper invite these people? They are so strangely dressed.”

“Yes, there is a woman with half of her arm, she is not obsessed with women, she should sink.”

“Can it be a prostitute?”

“Impossible, what lintel of the Zhu’s family, how could it be possible to bring those filthy women back to the house.”

“I don’t think it looks like, there is a woman with a white skin and a snowflake in the middle. Although she is wearing strange clothes, the skirt with pearls on her body is not affordable for prostitutes.”

Some people know the inside story, and the mysterious and secret answer of the gods said: “This is the senior people sent by the court to Zhu Fu. The filial princess of his family is not gone.

When everyone heard it, they suddenly realized that they should be complimented: “It should be so.”, “Xiao Niang is a model of the world’s women, and the seniors under the court can’t be wrong.”

Chen Caixing, a pregnant woman in a long pearl dress, walked in the crowd, and she would be ignorant.

Having said the Western mythology Medusa, what does the ancient world mean now?

He frowned and took Xiao Jiu’s hand, not knowing if it was a bug in the game world, or just like this, he could only walk step by step. The housekeeper dressed up by the servant in front bent slightly and said politely, “My lords, you will be there in front.”

“Whatever happened, I told you to stop doing it. I don’t want to shoot any pranks. If you don’t let me go, I will sue you.”

“Which TV station? Do you have any laws? Do you understand the right to portrait?”