Chapter 1: Wax museum 1

Layers of black fog engulfed the surroundings of the abandoned town.

In the run-down wax museum, a light was on the first floor.

"...Children, there is bad news. It will take a week for your auto parts to be transferred from the city. I hope you will not delay your graduation trip. You can live in my wax museum this week and wait for parts When I arrive, I will help you repair the car and send you away to continue your journey."

"There are guest rooms on the second floor, and there is food in the kitchen on the first floor. You can make your own. By the way, don't go out after midnight, and don't enter the locked room on the third floor. Good night, children."

The man who spoke was a middle-aged white man with brown hair, pale skin, and deep cheeks. When he spoke, he stared at a group of people in the living room, and said friendly lines in his mouth, but his tone seemed to be eager to kill them.

Not feeling half friendly.

After murkyly speaking the established lines, Mr. House, who claimed to be the owner of the wax museum, left the wax museum.

The thick black mist outside the house quickly engulfed Mr. House's back and disappeared in front of everyone.

With a bang, the door was closed by the wind.

Like the people in the living room awakening, slowly crying, the girls shivered in groups. Routine blasts and grumpy words such as'kidnapping','showing a show','prank', and'going home' happened one hour ago, and one of the grumpy uncles rushed out of the wax museum to go home.

One minute later, the body hung outside the glass window on the first floor. The wind blew and the blood swayed.

Now no one thinks this is a prank, and even a prank is fatal.

"Noisy, cry your mother's cry." Brother Jin on the sofa scolded and said impatiently: "Monkey, you tell this group of waste."

The monkey is a skinny young man with a nice smile on his face, explaining: "Oh, the wax museum owner, that is, the NPC is not saying, we are a group of high school graduates who travel by car and need to change parts. It takes seven days. The conditions of the game are very clear, everyone should not be nervous, there is food in the kitchen, we can take this as a holiday and live safely after seven days and we can go back."

"Really, really?"

"It's that simple? Then can we survive if we don't go out?"

Newcomers ask questions one by one.

The monkey smiled honestly: "Of course, this is the middle and low level game world, the difficulty will not be too great, as for the one outside the window-he is too impulsive." Suddenly, said to the newcomers: "Brother Jin The veteran of this game, as long as you follow the instructions, be sure to be fine."

The newcomer who had just become scared of the quail's six gods and found no one found the leader. One hundred thousand asked why the monkey.

Only the corner one big and one little An quietly stepped forward.

The big twenty-three and four-fourth man looks very picky. His skin is white, and his eyes are slightly narrow and long, with a bit of peach blossoms, but his eyes are cold, his red lips are thin, and he looks a thousand miles away. There was a small boy next to him at the age of seven or eight years old. He had short black hair and a slightly natural curl. The baby was fat, with a deep mixed eye, handsome and cute.

At this moment, the little boy moved a little closer to the man's arm.

The man lowered his head, his eyes clear and cold to the little boy's cat.