Chapter 55: Pua High School Campus 1

On the eve of the ten-minute game, Chen Caixing was already familiar with it, first click on the clue reward of the last world drop [pua high school campus], Chen Caixing frowned, and the word pua broke the news on Weibo some time ago, Chen Caixing knew that he had seen it, but he Do Niang asked again, and used props for women’s clothing.

Three shopping mall props are available.

Amulet eight gold coins.

Li Guifu fifteen gold coins.

Heck three gold coins.

Chen Caixing looked at the next two props, revealing question marks. In this game world, wouldn’t it be **** impossible to buy rune paper? Is this ghost so cowardly?

Do you still need players to use powerful ghost symbols to wish you a hand?

But he was not allowed to think much, and the weightlessness of the game soon came.

Qingyang High School is located on the mountainside of the famous Qingyang Mountain on the outskirts of Qingyang City. The school implements semi-closed management. Two days off per month are allowed to allow students to go home to rest. All students’ boarding management and strict school discipline and discipline make this school’s enrollment rate a well-known high school in the country.

At the moment, a dozen or so people were blocked outside the school gate.

“This is where?”

“Who are you? I’m preparing dinner at home, why did it suddenly appear here?”

“Can someone explain? Where is it and what is going on here.”

The electronic iron door slowly opened, and a middle-aged woman in a suit and uniform appeared, her hair was neatly combed, wearing a pair of black-framed glasses, and the screaming crowd was swept high above the eyes, not disguising the contempt, ” Are you the exchange student this time? It’s not like clamoring.”

The crowd was quiet for a while, don’t look at the middle-aged woman’s underweight, but her serious face was serious like the teaching director when the players were studying.

“Can I ask what’s going on? Why am I here?” A new female player raised the hand and asked.

The teaching director woman glanced at her watch and replied coldly: “Youjia International Private High School has exchanged learning activities with our school. You are high school exchange students sent by Youjia. When you enter our Qingyang High School, you will forget the habit of abandoning your private high school. No matter how thick your family background is, or how rich you are, studying in Qingyang is the absolute truth.”

“Don’t talk nonsense here, just listen to the teacher’s orders, is there any problem?”

When the instructor swept the exchange student’s face one by one, and then saw a big belly girl in the crowd, the instructor’s face was so blue, “You, come out, what’s your name? What’s going on with your stomach?”

“My name is Yuan Xingxing, teacher.” Chen Caixing thinks that adding a double word is more suitable for this game world.

Pure and cute high school girl.

“I’m asking what’s going on with your tummy?” The instructor’s face was very poor, and his face was wobbly with disgust. “The younger one has a big belly, and his private life is chaotic. Don’t call me a teacher.”

When Chen Caixing didn’t hear it, he caressed his stomach and showed a naive and innocent smile. “Teacher, I’m pregnant. My family has money. Waiting for me to give birth to an heir to go home and inherit hundreds of billions of property. Teacher, you may not understand that there is a throne at home. The troubles to be inherited.”

One teacher at a time mad at you! How could he be a single dog beer belly!

Other players:? ? ?

“Okay!” The crowd applauded, Guo Yu sighed, holding the little prince, “My sister Yuan said awesome, my sister Yuan has a wealth of cattle! My second generation emperor’s belly dominates the world! “

The instructor really can recite it on the spot.

“You guys!!! Qingyang won’t let your scum scum into the school.”

“Teacher, you talk too much. People are just pregnant. Have you done anything wrong? It’s not my fault to have money. Huh!” Chen Caixing snorted.

The interpretation of a silly white sweet is as vivid as an intellectual disability.

So the player and the NPC confronted each other at the door. Some veteran players are very dissatisfied with the pregnant woman Yuan Xingxing. For the first time, everyone saw that the game can’t enter the copy map and spin around the circle. Who knows if you can’t enter it will die.

“Teacher, we are not pregnant, can we go in?” A veteran player asked the Teaching Director respectfully.

The director of the nostril exhaled and nodded reluctantly, “You can come in, but listen well. When you enter Qingyang, you must listen to our rules. Outside, you must quit those irregular rules and regulations, or I will kick you. When you leave school, don’t bring a pot of porridge out of a rat shit.”

The veteran player was scolded by pointing his nose, his face changed, but he still endured this eccentric old woman to grind his teeth in order to enter the school, but he scolded his mother in her heart.

Chen Caixing is different. Chen Caixing is really speaking.

“Teacher, you talk too much, parents are so beautiful, where there is mouse **** looks like this.” Chen Caixing touched the small nine curly hair, “Also, my brother is a genius, lose our school enrollment rate Humph.”

Guo Yu couldn’t help but squeeze Cheng Lifeng with his elbow and gave him a wink.

“Have you seen Lao Cheng, the old woman is about to explode ha ha ha ha.”

The director’s face may be trying to beat people, and he said cruelly: “You, you, and you, everyone else go in. Don’t you want to go in, our school won’t want you garbage like this.”

Cheng Lifeng and Yuan 90,000 who did not say a word are also included. One is because her sister is mentally retarded, the other is that Guo Yu is too loud.

The veteran player laughed and said: “Teacher, we will obey, can we enter?”

“Let’s do it.” The director instructed others to enter with compassion, and sneered at the pregnant women with disdain.

There are also new players who are afraid to make trouble and don’t dare to go in and stay outside.

After a few minutes of confrontation, another middle-aged man came out of the school. The man looked very kind and said, “Why didn’t Mr. Liu pick up the individual? The principal is waiting.”

Chen Caixing immediately complained: “Ms. Liu despised that I would not let us enter the school.”

The teaching director, Teacher Liu, looked unkind and said, “Director Hu, look at what these are. If you enter the school with a big belly, what will you do if your school spirit is broken? I will never let this woman enter.”

“Mr. Liu, let down. She is a young student, just to communicate. It won’t take long for me to give me a face.” Director Hu rounded the field.

But Teacher Liu did not give Director Hu any face, and she looked like she was not me. Director Hu’s face also stiffened and said, “This time, Yu Jia donated books and computers to our school and gave money to the student apartment–“

Chen Caixing opened his mouth, “It was donated by my family.”

Guo Yu:?

I almost believed it.

The director’s face also changed, and he heard director Hu say: “This time the exchange between the two schools is imperative. If I want to destroy the friendship between the two schools, I have no face, or Mr. Liu told the principal personally.”

“…” The director was slapped, all eyes were open, he could only bear it, gritted his teeth and said, “Come on, let her in.”