Chapter 38: Grand Bride 3

The banquet exchange continued.

It is completely touted around Colin, it seems that Colin is the boss of the whole ship.

“Those little guys are still asleep, and even when they wake up, there are hyenas watching.”

Colin held the crystal glass and drank the wine, with a lot of laughter, said: “It doesn’t matter, let them know that we will be more interesting and exciting, isn’t it? There is no taboo on this ship, how interesting and happy it is,”

“Yes, Colin is right, so fun.”

“I will be able to open the gift tomorrow. I like this so much. Let us shake it. What are the conditions…”

“Haha, it’s interesting and interesting, don’t be boring if you don’t hear it too loudly.”

The people inside lowered their voices and laughed happily again, holding each other’s stinky feet around Colin.

Chen Caixing counted the number of monsters through the glass, and at least hundreds of them were full. If this game is to kill all the monsters, then their group of players can only play GG early. There must be another way.

Yuanxing, you can, you cheer!

Chen Caixing filled himself with a bowl of chicken soup and was trembling with the sea breeze. He could not hear other useful news. He could only return with Xiao Jiu. When he walked, he heard the lady around Colin say, Annoying, so restrained, you can be happy at night, this is our time.”

Then there was a wanton laughter and the sound of monsters coaxing.

Chen Caixing glanced at the spot, blind on the spot, covering Xiao Jiu’s eyes with one hand, not suitable for children.

The two returned to the suite upstairs. The hyenas slept in the same way. They didn’t find that the two had ever left. He glanced at the time and it was already 3:10. Chen Caixing went to the toilet and got into the bed. Xiao Jiu moved over and got into his arms. His hands and feet that had just been frozen were holding his warm baby.

“Xiao Jiu is in good health and full of anger, and will be able to warm his wife’s bed in the future.”

Yuan Jiuwan raised her small face and said seriously, “I only give my brother a warm blanket.”

“Haha, what the children said.” Chen Caixing teased the child and said, “Go to sleep.”

“Brother?”

Chen Caixing also wanted to wait when the monster banquet downstairs ended and where he would go after the end. He didn’t know where Colin lived. These were the clues he was looking for.

“I’ll wait with my brother.” Yuan Jiuwan’s small face showed a witty smile, and he spoke very well. Chen Caixing, who was a big brother, was sprouted by his younger brother and said with a smile: “Children need to go to bed early to grow up, sleep well.”

Yuan Jiuwan didn’t agree, so he stared at Chen Caixing.

The kid is good and his character is a little stubborn. Chen Caixing lost his temper, but he was warm in his heart. The two chatted with each other for a while, and the banquet downstairs was still very loud until five o’clock, and there was no sound in an instant.

Very strange.

“I knew I should be guarding…” Chen Caixing murmured.

But it may be that the hair is cold and cold, that would make you want to go to the toilet. There is no way to hold back. Who called him an expectant mother? Chen Caixing made excuses for himself.