Chapter 33: Dr. Beak 8

The female teammates were panicked and scared. As a result, they saw the oncoming people, regretting regret, watching the lively watching the lively, inexplicably afraid of emotions a little less, and repeated again with daze.

“…I, I don’t know what’s going on, really I just photographed her, she suddenly fell to the ground and died. It wasn’t me who killed, I didn’t have that much strength, and Brother Zhu was also present, I really Did not kill her.”

Guo Yu snorted. He wanted to see this mango that was not human, but he died like that.

“Look her lucky.”

Female teammate:? ? ? Is it good luck to die?

She didn’t know that Wang Guo around her was already a pure player human.

It was boring to watch the excitement, the parties were gone, and no one could tear it up, so I had to go back to my room and wait for the restaurant. Chen Caixing did not leave and asked the female teammates: “What about Zhu Sui?”

“In, in.” The female teammates pointed to their dormitory.

Chen Caixing nodded and went to Zhu Sui’s dormitory with others. The body of Wang Guo was lying on the ground. Zhu Sui and his male teammates squatted beside to study what they were doing. Hearing the footsteps, they looked up and saw several people. Zhu Sui said, “I’m sorry about Wang Guo’s business.”

“You’re not Wang Guo.” So it doesn’t matter to you, don’t apologize. Chen Caixing looked at the two of them, and suddenly smiled. Guo Yu next to him looked at Zhu Sui’s eyes with a trace of sympathy.

Chen Caixing’s tone was relaxed with a smile, like a casual chat about the mood of today’s lunch, but the content of the words surprised Zhu Suihe and his teammates. He said: “Wang Guo was affected by Barbara’s witchcraft, you know Is that right?”

“What?!” Zhu Sui was shocked.

Chen Caixing seemed to be recalling and slowly said: “I found something wrong yesterday on the way to the pub.”

“You remind me then?” Zhu Sui remembered yesterday.

Chen Caixing apologized: “I was just a little skeptical at the time, didn’t say much, among the teammates you know, I’m an outsider, afraid of–“

“I understand, it’s none of your business. You are already very good.” Zhu Sui nodded and understood that he no longer concealed from Chen Caixing and said, “We also just found something wrong in Wang Guo’s body. There is something here on her neck. The black mark, I remember clearly that she did not have it before.”

Although there are differences between men and women, Zhu Sui has carefully observed that he lives in a room and is a teammate.

The hair of Wang Guo’s body was lifted, and there was a black cross mark on the back of his neck.

“Black cross, yeah, there seemed to be both her shadow and your shadow yesterday.” Chen Caixing seemed to be inadvertently leaking his lips. After the reaction, he responded with sincerity and said: “It shouldn’t happen, it’s just a The black cross still hits your shadow.”

Guo Yu: Sister, you might as well say nothing.

Sure enough, Zhu Sui and his teammates were shocked again.

“X. Cross?” Zhu Sui was anxious and showed his neck to his teammates, “Is there any?”

“Did not see–“

Chen Caixing was warmly reminded next to him: “It might not be like Wang Guo’s death before he sees it.” He paused, looking at Zhu Sui’s sullen face, and asked: “Have you ever been to the woods before?”