59: Message From Afar

3rd person pov:

As Dabi picks up his unconscious human. A pulse throbs throughout his body. So he rushes to their room carrying Hawks straight to bed.

Dabi: "Ever since you entered this place. Your health seems to be getting worse. Did all those months apart cause you to go under so much stress? That your body is beginning to waver? I'm sorry for hurting you. ^maybe I should erase his memories of dabi as well. That way it'll be as if we never met. It might be better for his health-^"Ah!"

A stabbing pain comes from his ring straight to his head like a whip cutting air.

Dabi: "Okay okay. I won't, but what can I do to help him?"

A voice is heard behind him. One of a female.

Rai: "Be patient with him. This is only temporary."

Dabi: "Mom? H..how are you here?"

Rai: "after years of therapy. The hospital released me. Not without performing surgery of course."

She moves her hair aside to show the metal plate by her ear.

Dabi: "A lobotomy?!"

Rai: "And fangs removed. Now I have so hunger sensation."

Dabi: "That's great news. Now you can go home and be with the family."

Rai:" it isn't the same without you tou-"

Dabi: "Shhh. Can we talk outside?"

Dabi walks rai out of the room to talk. While Hawks opens his eyes. The purple haze over his eyes begins to fade. If only a tiny bit.

Dabi walks rai downstairs to talk in the sitting room.

Rai: "What's going on Touya? What did you do to that poor human?"

Dabi: "I haven't done anything to him. Moriarty had one last laugh before hell finally took him. He glamered Hawks memories of touya away. I did it only until a key word was to be spoken, but that monster found out and made it permanent when I wasn't around. I'm lost on what to do. So I'm playing along with the memories he was of my cover persona."

Rai:"That doesn't explain the smell of human blood that's radiating from you now."

Dabi:"I haven't fed from any humans. Vampires only."

Rai:"If that's the case then tell me."

Rai bites her hand to draw blood.

Rai:"Does this smell delicious to you?"

Dabi feels the pulse again. This time a deeper voice calls our.

*Feed... kill..... hunger for blood.*

Dabi whinces. Only for rai to force him to drink.

Rai:'Foolish child. Time to remember who you are."

*gulp*

Dabi gulps down the blood before biting down on her wrist.

Rai:"That's my baby boy. Feed until your pain subsides. Then you'll be able to save sherlock from his."

Meanwhile, sherlock sits with a newspaper in hand and a cup of tea beside him.

<Breaking news. A group of people work with vampires to gather citizens to eat. Cannibal human giant makia is the leader of these humans.>

Hawks: "and so humanity comes to an end. Judgment day is apon us. I can already predict how religious believers will twist this into fear to recruit more. Their tactics never change. Only the issues change."

Hawks sets down the paper once he sees that dabi left the key on the nightstand to the 13th floor.

Hawks^Now's my chance.^

Rai begins to feel faint. So she tries to pull her arm away.

Rai:"Okay that's enough. You're about to drain me dry....... touya?"

Dabi grabs her by the throat and slams her into the wall sinking his fangs into the artery in her neck. Rai tries to fight back but is too weak to struggle .

Rai:"T...to...uya... st...op. you're.... about to-"

Dabi rips off her head to drink her blood like a water fountain. Once finished, Dabi sees that another vampire is nearby and has seen everything. So he charges after jiro.

Jiro:"Shit he's lost his mind. I'd better warn momo before his feeding Frenzy finds her first."

As jiro reaches her room door. She's too slow to find the key.

Inside the room. momo hears knocking on the door. So when she opens it. That's when momo sees that jiro's legs were kicking the door. As Dabi's eyes glow with an insatiable hunger. Jiro is unable to speak or scream. As Dabi's fangs have gouged out her larynx. So momo slams the door shut and wakes up drnki.

Once awake, she glamers him to run a job for her. Then she gives him some of her blood while feeding from him. In order to turn denki and give him enough speed to run.