10: My Pup

3rd person pov:

Hawks dreams of the day they met.

It was a snowy winters night, and hawks had just lost another battle with the man he's been chasing for years. A criminal mastermind named kai Moriarty. Feeling beaten and defeated. Hawks had slipped into depression. Wondering the streets of London aimlessly. Only to trip on ice and fall on his back.

^I haven't saved anymore.  Only gotten more people killed trying to catch him.^"Giving up is the only choice."

"Sir are you alright?"

Hawks open his eyes to be met with angelic sky blue eyes looking down at him. Hair white as the snow.

^woah^"You're beautiful "

"Heheh you're not so bad yourself stranger."

He reaches out to help Hawks up. As he tries to get up. He's a flustered mess because he thought he was thinking it, but actually spoke it out loud.

"Come inside and warm up for awhile. Maybe over a cup of tea?"

Hawks agrees and walks inside of the brothal. Feeling uneasy. Hawks looks around.

"Is this a money trap?"

"Well I'm the owner and not an employee here. So it's just a date, or talk with a friend."

"We only just met though."

"Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet. Plus I could tell by the look in your eyes that you're lost. So I'd like to help. Being someone who's been there before.  I can be the guide you need."

Since Hawks feels like there's nothing to lose. He agrees. They talk the night away and hawks begins to feel better. Knowing someone is there listening to his problems and understanding him.

Every night for three months they'd talk about different things, and before they realized it. Both began to go out on dates together.   However Hawks was still hiding something from touya. Something that determines their future together, and whether the love between them breaks before the spark can be lit.