4: First Fang

3rd person pov:

The two goons back away with their hands up. All awhile Hawks begins to back out of the building slowly with his hostage.

Shigaraki:"You're a damn fool."

Hawks:"Maybe so, but if I'm a fool. You're an idiot for getting caught by me."

Once outside, Shigaraki seems to relax.

"It isn't me who's been caught."

In the reflection of the glass window. Hawks sees Shigaraki open his mouth to bite him. That's when he sees that Shigaraki has fangs of a beast. With a hiss. Shigaraki moves in to attack. In that moment Hawks goes to stake him. Only for shiggy to disarm him. One bite and the wood is splintered.

Hawks:"Well shit, this isn't good."

Shiggy:"I'm gonna mutilate your corpse as I drain you dry."

Hawks begins to analyze the monster before him.

^fangs sharp enough to bend steel, combined with the jaw strangth of a hippo. Grip strength of a gorilla-^

In the blink of an eye. Shiggy has Hawks slammed into a concrete wall, and the wall begins to crack.

^S..speed of a cheetah, and muscle strength of a monster.^

Hawks feels to reach a pickaxe that's on a table beside him. Shigaraki shoves Hawks further in the wall. However the wall isn't cracking. The sound is coming from Hawks ribs breaking. At the last moment he manages to grab the pickaxe, and slam it onto shigaraki's head. Breaking the axe off it's wooden handle.

^so this is it. I bit off more than I could chew with this case.^

FLASHBACK:

Ururaka had hired Hawks to gather evidence and bring shigaraki to justice. Ururaka suspected that her friend mina was killed by shigaraki's gang. All because she refused to let his men have their way with her. Mina's body was only just found after a day or two being gone. It was found drained of blood, and her torso had multiple stab wounds. The only evidence that ururaka had that  the men were in the gang was the gold chains that each member has. So Hawks took on the job. It wasn't money he was after, but the thrill he gets from being in danger.

FLASHBACK ENDS:

As Hawks closes his eyes to except his fate. Shigaraki lets go of hawks and backs away. Hawks opens his eyes to see Watson using a thick chain to pull him away from Hawks.

Enji:"How many times do I have to save your ass before you say out of danger?"

Hawks:"Nice timing as usual Watson."

The chain is cast iron and wrapped around shiggy's head to stop him from biting anyone. Once the police arrive at the scene. Shigaraki is taken away.

Enji:"We need to talk about your thrill seeking behavior, but first there's a case you should know about. I found mina, and it wasn't pretty."

Ururaka walks up behind enji.

Hawks:"Let's talk about the details later. Right now I've got to get ready. I've got a date later tonight."

"Not in your condition you won't. "

"What are you my mom? Relax Watson it's just a scratch."

Hawks goes to take a step and collapse to the ground. Just before his knees touch the ground. Watson catches him.

"Let's go home. You need to rest up-"

*blood curdling scream*

Hawks looks to see who's screaming. His gaze widens as he sees Shigaraki burst into flames before his eyes.

Shiggy:"NO YOU CAN'T! NOT LIKE THIS! I CAN'T DIE! YOU PROMISED ME EMOREALLY! SO WHY DOES THE SUNLIGHT BURN SO MUCH!? I did everything you asked."

With enji's help. Hawks turns to face shigaraki.

"Who are you talking to?"

Shigaraki: "Beware of the ripper detective dickhead. You're now entangled in his web, and soon you'll be on his chopping block........ he...hehe...hehAAAA....HAHu-"

Shigaraki goes silent before turning to ash from the morning sunlight.