47: Your Past To My Future

3rd person pov:

Moriarty sits down across from sherlock.

Kai:" I've been waiting for this day to come for many, many years now. You see sherlock. I wanted someone who I could have a battle of wits with. I'm getting ahead of myself. So, let's start at the beginning."

Flashback to 200 years ago:

A young Moriarty is studying for school. Trying to keep ahead of his piers and be the brilliant mind his father needed him to be. Kai had to prove he was worthy to take over the family business, but no matter what he did. His father would look down on him. So on Moriarty's 18th birthday. His father calls the young lad into his office. That's when Kai gets the news he is dreading.

"I'm selling the company. As of next week. You'll no longer have to worry about a thing. The responsibility won't be yours."

Kai hated his father for this. His mind was full of rage that needed an escape.

Kai: ^ How could he do this. I worked my fingers to the bone studying to keep the family business going. It should belong to me!^

7 days is all he had to get the company back.

The day soon came, and the mob boss, by the name, all for one, arrived at the manner to sign the contract. He waits and waits until the sun is about to rise.

As afo looks at his watch.

Kai walks inside and sits in his father's chair.

Kai:"Sorry for keeping you waiting, good sir. My father has unfortunately come down with a fever and will not be joining us today. However, he sent me in his place."

Afo:"What a pleasure to meet such a fine young man. Your father has raised you well. Now shall we get to business. I wouldn't want to keep you from his bedside for too long."

Moriarty looks down at the papers before him on the desk. Before quickly looking back at the old man before him.

Kai:"I wouldn't worry about him....... you see, he's actually dead....... because you killed him, Mr. Shigaraki. I know all about your underground black magic practices. Humans drained of blood to feed your last for power. So, I made sure to frame your group. Every detail from the needle marks in the neck, to broken limbs drained of bonemil. Now, unless you want the police to arrest you. You'll leave this place without signing a damn thing. You've lost this fight."

Afo begins to hysterically laugh like a man who's won.

Afo:"My dear boy, it is you that has lost this fight."

The candles blow out, and Kai sees two blueish silver eyes glowing in the dark. Moriarty also finds it hard to breathe. As afo has him pinned to the wall by a hand gripping his throat tightly.

Afo:"You're only half right. I kill those who try to compete with my company, but the blood isn't dark magic. A vampire's gotta eat somehow, after all."

Kai reaches for his neck to try to get free.

Kai:^A vampire?^

He remembers reading Brim Strokers Dracula as a child. 

Afo:"I gotta say, kid. You've come the closest in discoving what I am. So I'll reward your efforts."

Fangs sink into kai's neck, feeding off of his blood until the human is weakened. Afterward, afo bites his own wrist to force the man to drink. It only takes one drop..... to change his life forever.

With a pulse of his heart. Afo feels the bond that a new vampire is born.  As afo releases Moriarty.  Kai doesn't move but chuckles a bit.

Moriarty:"All according to plan."

Moriarty pulls out a vial of his father's blood and drinks it. That's about the time afo begins to feel nuaghious.

Afo:"What is this feeling? Child, what did you do?"

Moriarty:"You were careless at the last crime scene. Losing one of your own by drinking the blood of one that was poisoned by another rival. I knew you had to do something with the blood drained. Luckily, my hunch was right. Vampire's are far-fetched to believe they actually exist, but when a boss has a paper trail from the 13th century. Everything becomes clear. Thank you for the gift of emortality. Now, I can make my true dream become a reality."

Afo:"Heheh, you foolish boy. With the poison in your blood. It's only a matter before you-"^Wait, what was with the blood he drank?^"You little shit. Give me the vial!"

Kai:"Oh, do you mean this?"

Kai drops the bial. Just as afo reaches for it. Moriarty stomps on it. Breaking the thin glass tube to splinters.

Moriarty laughs as he watches the vampire die a slow and agonizing death. Before the sun came in, threw the window, creamates his corpse.

For years after that day. Moriarty had craved the battle of wits that he had that day. Never once did he manage to find it. So, one day, he came up with a plan. A plan to build the perfect rival.

Soul Sucking Sacrifice जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें