55: Hangry

3rd person pov:

Dabi heads down to the front desk to check guests in. The day seemed normal. As humans enter and pay $4 a night with cold showers or $5 for excess hot water. As water heaters are expensive. Eventually dabi hopes to upgrade them all, but right now isn't possible. As the sun began to set. Dabi is about to leave. When he gets the first vampire guest. Beside the vampire is a human collared and leashed. They appear to be charmed.

Dabi:"Welcome to the Holms Hotel. Room for two?"

Destro:"No just one. My pet will sleep on the floor."

Dabi:"hot water or cold?"

Destro:"Cold since it's cheaper."

Dabi:"That'll be $4 and a vial of your blood sir."

Destro:"What the hell!? I'm not giving you my blood!"

Dabi:"In order to insure the safety of our guests. Both I, the owner, and my human co owner need to make a living. The cash is for him. While the blood feeds me."

Destro:"So you're a human lover. Let me give you a price of advice. Humans and vampires never work out. Either the human expires of old age, or you'll end up killing them. "

Destro uses the provided vial and fills it for dabi. Before taking his room key and heading up.

Dabi:^What an asshole. Now to check on hawks.^

As dabi heads up. A dig of the bell tells him that another guest wants to check-in. Standing there is two vampires with one human. The human as charmed like the other and seems flustered. As if those two made themselves a human whore.

Dabi:^those fucking-^

The conversation goes as before. $4 and two vials of blood. Along with the same warning.

Jiro:"Be careful. You might kill your pet."

Momo:"Babe! Don't say that. He might wake up and turn him before that happens."

Denki:"Heheh yaaaay."

Vampire after vampire gives him almost the same advice. After hearing it all night. Dabi's rage boils over. So when the sun rises. Dabi finally gets to head upstairs. Where he sees that Hawks is fast asleep. Dabi undresses down to his boxers. Before crawling under the covers.

Dabi:"Sorry I'm late. Last night was busy, but today I'm all yours."

Dabi kisses hawks forehead before passing out. Once asleep. Hawks stomach growls. So he gets up to get something to eat. He looks in the kitchen in search of breakfest. Only to see that dabi has everything but eggs.

Hawks:"Looks like I'm heading down to steal some from the main kitchen."

Hawks gets dressed and heads out. However, once in the elevator. It stops at floor twelve and picks up another guest.

Destro:"Morning human. Where's your master? It's dangerous to be wandering alone."

Hawks:^Master?^

Hawks then notices the blood stain across the front of destro's shirt.

Hawks:"A vampire?"^shit.^

Destro grabs Hawks over his mouth. Forcing sherlock's head against the back wall.

Destro:"You smell delicious. Since your master isn't here. There's no one to stop me from having you for dinner."

Hawks struggles in vain. As the vampire plummets his fangs into the flesh of hawks neck.

As Hawks goes to scream out in pain. The vampire makes eye contact to charm him.

Destro:"You belong to the desk man right? His so called Co owner of this hotel?"

Hawks nods yes. Causing destro to smirk.

Destro:"Don't speak a word of what happens between us. I'll be expecting you to give me room service every morning that I'm here without question. Make sure to hide the marks. We wouldn't want your lover to find out."

Destro releases Hawks and gets out of the elevator. Hawks stays and heads back up to the room. Now no longer in the mood to eat. Hawks just wants to feel safe in Dabi's arms. As Hawks is about to open the door. A voice rings out like an echo, or a ghost.

*Hawks!*

Sherlock looks around but sees no one around. So he heads into the room.