34: Entertainment For The Mad Man

WARNING: The following chapter contains graphic   descriptions. (Gore) Read at your own risk.

3rd person pov:

Tamaki comes to. Only to realize his hell has only just begun. Sitting across the room with a human heart in hand. Moriarty watches. As aizawa begins to give his master a show with his snack.

Helpless and unaware what's about to happen to him. Tamaki thrashes around.  In his attempts to pull on his restraints. The silver begins to burn and dig into his flesh. Causing him excruciating pain.

Kai:"The more injuries. The hungrier he'll become. So don't hold back."

Aizawa walks over to a lit fireplace in the corner of the cell they're in. Setting a metal rod with a curved tip in the shape of an "M" on it.

Aizawa:^Feeding helps us heal faster, but there is a limit. Fresh blood keeps our body's healthy for about three days or can fix life-threatening wounds within seconds for about an hour of constant damage. Any longer inflicting injuries, and the time it'll take to recover will dramatically increase. Until scaring happens. Then they'll be no recovery from there until they've fed.^

Aizawa rips Tamaki's shirt off to expose his chest and back. Afterwards, he proceeds to pick up the rod.

Kai:"Interesting choice. I love it. Be sure that it'll be visible. That way, everyone that sees him. Will know that he belongs to me. We wouldn't want a pon switching sides again."

Aizawa:"Yes master."

The sizzle of Tamaki's skin melting under the branding rod. Sounds like butter frying in a pan. The smell of burning skin is like bacon in the air. His muffled screams of anguish ring out loud in the iron mask. Almost deafening him. After a few moments of being placed apon his skin. Aizawa pulls it away.

Melted skin sticks to the rod in strands of serum fluid puffs out to quickly heal the wound. Only for aizawa to put the rod back into the flames. The moment he recovers. Aizawa picks it up once more. Just as he's about to press it on the exact spot from before. Footsteps rush downstairs.

One set is running in perfect beat. The other sounds as if they're being dragged.

Sako:"Master I have some bad news."

Kai:"I'm well aware twice has passed on. Now be gone."

Compress:"Not just him. We lost Toga aswell. When I returned to my shop after picking up this human."

Compress jerks on a chain. Causing rody soul to fall downstairs by the chains on his wrists.

Compress:"That's when I discovered the sherlock had escaped, and twice wasn't around. When I went in search of him. That's when I found her. She was pinned upside down by her ankles and palms. She was crucified in reverse. That's not all. Himemiko was also disemboweled. Her intrails wrapped around her legs. Inside them were Thorne vines from rose bushes. Some of the roses were still attached and blooming. Her arms cut down the middle, and skin shaped into wings."

Kai:"I see, that's a shame. She was the perfect judge of good tasting blood. So tell me something sako Atsuhiro. Why was sherlock held captive at your business? When I never gave you an order to. Infact, I gave you instructions to not lay a Fang on him. "

Sako:"Sorry sir. I was just thinking he could help us catch ja-ACK!"

Moriarty:"That's the problem. You shouldn't think. You're only job is to obey without question. Since we lost two players. We need to recruit to fill those places."

Moriarty drops Compress. Who falls to the ground, coughing.

"This is your last chance. Don't fuck this up, or I'll have your innards on my dinner table."

Sako:"Y...Yes your majesty."

Sako leaves, and drags rody with him. As rody reaches out for help. He soon stops crying. When he sees aizawa brand Tamaki as he's being dragged away.

The moment the door shuts. Rody believes that he's never see the light of day, ever again.