12: Loyal Pup

3rd person pov:

Hawks sits on the bed in a unique way. Sitting on his feet and legs together with hands mimicking paws.

"You.... you see I'm afraid once touya finds out. He'll want to break up. I want him romantically,  but opening up has hurt me before. I'd like him to train me. It would be a dream come true."

Hawks is blushing and has his gaze to the floor. Only to be interrupted by mirio pushing him down onto the bed, and straddling him.

Hawks opens his eyes to meet Mario's.

"If he won't have you then I will take you puppy and all."

As mirio leans in for a kiss.

Hawks:"That's sweet for you to say, but my heart belongs to touya, and no one else."

Mirio sits up and hawks hugs him.

"You are a dear friend to me. Which is why I know that you'll find the one soon. As kind as you are. There's bound to be a soul mate for a star as bright as you."

The moment mirio pulls out of the hug. Touya opens the door to see mirio crying and keigo ruffling his hair.

Hawks:"Oh, h..hey Touya."^shit he's gonna thing I cheated on him.^

Touya grabs Hawks hand, and forcefully pulls him up to his apartment. Slamming the door and locking it behind him.

Touya then forces Hawks against the wall and plants a deep passionate kiss. Forcing his way into Hawks mouth. Surprising the detective. Once their lips unlock. Only a strand of saliva binds them for a moment. Before it too breaks. As Hawks catches his breath.

Touya whispers.

"You were a good boy back there. Staying loyal to your master. Starting today your training begins my little pup."

Hawks wakes up to find himself at his place, and not at Touya's. There he sees all of the articles and strings where he's been obsessed with finding Moriarty the past seven years. When he gets up out of bed. He only feels a mild ache in his chest. Fighting threw the pain. Hawks begins to rip down the web and leaves it on the floor. Soon after he showers before getting ready to head out for the day. Only to be met at the door by enji.