54: Mystery Hotel

3rd person pov:

Hawks is blindfolded. As dabi holds his hand. Guiding him to the structure. Once inside the main entrance. Dabi gets on one knee.

Hawks: "Why have you kept me away for so long babe? I wanted to help you."

Dabi: "I wanted it to be a surprise."

Hawks: "Can I look now?"

Dabi: "Yes."

Hawks removes the blindfold and is stunned by what he sees.

Brick exterior with thick log support beams across the ceiling like a cottage built into a mountain. Chandeliers made of brass with gas lights. The sitting area has chairs that look like they were tree stumps carved seats out of a solid piece. Table carved out of solid granite. The smell of wood burning draws Hawks's attention to the massive fireplace in the middle of the room with a 360 view all around it. It's about three feet off the ground. Atop a massive stone block, its color resembles river rocks. Only one metal mesh door is on the glass all around. The door is for managing the wood to keep it fueled throughout the harsh winters. The front desk is made from polished quartz crystal. Bringing the theme together of the hotel.

Hawks: "Oh baby, it's gorgeous."

Hawks are in awe until his gaze catches dabi. That's when hawks begin to cry. As dabi presents a ring with garnet and blue topaz.

Hawks: "Yes yes A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!"

Dabi: "Heheh! I didn't even ask yet."

Hawks: "I... I'm sorry. I'm just so excited."

Dabi: "Will you take my heart and soul? To anchor my thirst, and tame this beast?"

Hawks: "Yes, I vow to bring you back from hell. Even if I burn alongside you. We'll share the same fate."

The moment dabi places the ring on his finger. The blood ring that rai placed on them pulses. Causing Hawks to grip his head. As a throbbing pain thumps through his head.

Dabi: "What's wrong? Hawks? Sherlock!"

Hawks: "I'm alright. I just have a headache that's all."

Dabi: "Let me show you to our room."

Dabi reaches to help Hawks walk to the elevator. Where dabi gets him to the fourteenth floor.

As they were heading up. Hawks noticed that the thirteenth floor has a keyhole to go to it.

Hawks: "Why is that floor different?"

Dabi: "Oh that? The reason is for safety. That floor had multiple ways to get inside the walls. In case plumbing issues arise or pest control is needed. That sort of thing."

As dabi walks Hawks down the halls. He feels uneasy like something is off.

Once the door opens. Hawks see the massive wrap-around window with a mesh to block UV rays from the sun. Their room is an apartment with one full bathroom, two walk-in closets, one master bedroom with a kink room off the side, one massive living/dining room combo, and a kitchen with everything they'll ever need.

Dabi: "Rest up. I'll greet our first customers. Then I'll be back with enough cuddles to smother the pain away."

Dabi kisses hawks head. As the human lays in bed. Once dabi leaves. Hawks covers his head up with the blanket. In hopes that the darkness will ease his pain. As dabi walks in the elevator to head back down. His blood ring appears to have a crack in it. Yet dabi hasn't noticed yet.