8: The Doctor

3rd person pov:

As Touya stands up. He rings a bell to signal mirio to keep watch.

"Hang in there babe. I'll be right back."

Touya runs out and down the hall. With a knock to the guest bedroom door. There's no response. So with the master key. Touya unlocks the door and heads inside.

*d-d-d-Ding!*

Mirio hears the bell, and so does enji.

Mirio:"Sorry sir but the young master has summoned me. I must be going. "

"I'm coming with you."

Enji demanded, so with a sighful tone. Mirio just agrees and heads upstairs. Mirio is surprised to see how pail Hawks is today. That's when enji rushes to his bedside.

Mirio:"I don't understand. Hawks seemed to be doing better yesterday."

"Nevermind that. Right now I'm gonna need your help. We'll talk after he's stable."

"Rright yes sir!"

"He's been exposed to an unhealthy amount of Ether. If not treated soon. He'll go into cardiac arrest."

Enji looks around and grabs different medications that are sitting around the room. Al awhile mirio is keeping watch on Hawks pulse.

Touya looks around the room and doesn't see the doctor anywhere. However one thing catches his attention. A letter sitting on the bed unopened.

"Professor M.?"

As touya goes to open the letter. The closet door behind him squeeks open. The doctor charges at touya with a scalpel in hand. With fear and anger written on his face. Touya knew something was wrong here. Even though touya got cut on his face. He manages to disarm aizawa and tackle him to the ground.

"Why did you do it doc?"

"Go to hell."

*crack-crunch*

Touya dislocated the doctor's arm.

"Answer my question or I'll make sure your days in the health care service will end forever."

*SNAP*

Touya bends the pinky finger back  and breaks it at every joint because it also twisted. Aizawa trembles in pain, but refuses to scream.

Seeing how threats aren't working. Touya's rage begins to boil over. So he begins to beat aizawa until he's unconscious.

Enji manages to get Hawks stable, and counter react the Ether in his system. Then he checks Hawks stitches. Only to discover that his surgical wounds are healed up.

Enji:^How is this posible? He should've been healed in another week or two."

That's about the time touya walks be the door. Dragging a bloodied up doctor by his hair.

Touya:" Mirio, go get the carriage. The doctor needs further questioning. Just me and him."